pool hopping at GF

CruznLexi

DIS Veteran
In Oct hubby and I plan to mae a day at the GF. Never been there before. We are going to take a tennis lesson use the pool beach and then massage. I just want to make sure I can pool hop there. I am making dinning plans for lunch there while we are there and I can make them on Tuesday.
Lexi

In Oct hubby and I plan to mae a day at the GF. Never been there before. We are going to take a tennis lesson use the pool beach and then massage. I just want to make sure I can pool hop there. I am making dinning plans for lunch there while we are there and I can make them on Tuesday.
Lexi

If you are staying on points you can hop to non-DVC resorts, unless it is a black out period. I am pretty sure that Oct. would not be a black out period.

DVC members can hop to any WDW owned/operated resort except for all the pools at YC/BC/BCV, AKL/AKV and the BLT pool. As long as pool hopping isn't blacked out for the time you are visiting (usually around holiday times). Swan and Dolphin pools are also on the no-hop list.

DVC Members must be staying on points or a reservation made through MS at a WDW DVC resort in order to pool hop. If you are staying on a non-DVC reservation, you are not entitled to pool hop. If you are staying at a non-DVC resort on points, you are not entitled to pool hop. If you are not a DVC member and are renting a reservation from a DVC member, you are not entitled to pool hop.

You are supposed to show your room ID and Blue Member card to the front desk and ask them if you may pool hop to their resort on that day. And if the pool gets crowded, you may be asked to leave.

Wow! I didn't know that..! Well then I think I'll watch Wishes from the pool at Poly next month! Can you see them from there?!

Wow! I didn't know that..! Well then I think I'll watch Wishes from the pool at Poly next month! Can you see them from there?!

Yes, you can see the fireworks from the Polynesian beach very nicely. And the pool is right next to the beach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter