Pool Cabana - last day if flying out at 7:30

mmouse50

DIS Veteran
Our flight doesn't leave until 7:30 p. m. and I know that we have to be out of the room by 11:00/11:30 so I was wondering if it sounds like a good idea to rent a pool cabana for the day - stowing all luggage at bell services and spending the day at the pool. Is there some place that we can change before leaving for the airport?

Our flight doesn't leave until 7:30 p. m. and I know that we have to be out of the room by 11:00/11:30 so I was wondering if it sounds like a good idea to rent a pool cabana for the day - stowing all luggage at bell services and spending the day at the pool. Is there some place that we can change before leaving for the airport?

You can change in the bathroom at the resort. We've changed in the airport bathrooms as well.

We saw a couple last week doing just this. Thought it was brilliant. They brought their luggage to the cabana and hung out there all day. You could even totally close the canvas and change in there if you wanted to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter