Pool at VB

Never stayed at VB, but at the other DVC pools we have stayed it was never an issue for noodles but floating lounge chair might be pushing it.

Only noodles. Nothing that obstructs the lifeguard's ability to monitor the pool. When the lifeguards are off-duty, I've seen floaty things.

Noodles are good. Floating lounge is not. As Starbox said, the lifeguards ban anything that obstructs their view to the underwater world. After 5pm though, when lifeguards retire... you can bring your lounge in.

I don't think a lounge chair would be permitted at any point. The pool is used by too many people to have someone floating around in a big chair.

I don't think a lounge chair would be permitted at any point. The pool is used by too many people to have someone floating around in a big chair.
I agree - have not seen anything other than noodles, water wings (for small children) or the like in the VB pool.

I agree - have not seen anything other than noodles, water wings (for small children) or the like in the VB pool.

We saw babies in those floaty baby island things before and after the pool opened.

I would not have thought so either, but I witnessed a lifeguard telling someone they could bring their's in after 5pm. I'm rarely around the pool after 5pm (low sun - no fun) and I don't know if they did bring it in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter