Polynesian Pixie Dust: A Love/Hate Vacationship. An October 2017 TR *updated 2/12x3 and Complete*

Great morning of touring!
I find the addition of photos to the POTC ride so silly. I mean it is just so sedate. LOL!

Love the low crowds and your mom's reaction to the castle is priceless. Oh I didn't see it. :rotfl:

Oh my gosh, we DO!!! How did I miss that?? We need to find a way to get in an awkward selfie!!
Yes, we must! :thumbsup2

Um...what? How did you miss the GIGANTIC castle?
:scared1: :laughing:

I did take serious note of the photo location, so that I would be more prepared next time!!
The position of PotC ride photo is just so bizarre to me! I always enjoy seeing the unsuspecting faces of all the riders though :laughing:

Hey girl. I see you, sitting up there on the hill. Surrounded by trees...washed out by sunlight glaring on the camera lens. You're still pretty.
Amazing. I love a good Hey Girl reference ;)

Wow, you and your mom really packed a ton in that morning! Excited to hear about your BoG lunch!

:rotfl:

No picture? Didn't happen.

Baha I don't get your mom. Riding in the dark is totally scarier (and more fun!) in my opinion.

My mom :rolleyes: I mean...I don't even know what to say, LOL!! She cracks me up.

:laughing: I love it!

I think it's cool!

I knew if anyone would appreciate my super amazing Country Bear experience, it would be you!!

Following along

cool didn't know they had them

YAY the Polly

Most awesome Pixie Dust

Bless her heart

I wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't heard about hear first.

Looking forward to hearing how lunch went.

I don't know if they have the alarm clocks in the new, pretty rooms. I don't even know how I found the white noise option on the clock?? Like, I can't remember why I'd have even picked it up in the first place to notice it?? But I did, and it saved the day!

It was totally shocking to get that pixie dust. Never, ever did I expect that to happen.

Haha, are you from the southern region of the US? I'm a "bless her heart" person, too...usually involves a sad little head shake :rotfl:

I miss the rhino :sad:

You guys got so many rides done!! Looks like you were enjoying yourselves :)

I felt like we were really tearing through the park. The low crowds were impressive, although they did start to pick up later. Still not bad though!

Great morning of touring!
I find the addition of photos to the POTC ride so silly. I mean it is just so sedate. LOL!

I agree the picture is silly! I mean, maybe if it was at a more exciting point in the ride, like as you drop or something. But right near the beginning before anything happens?? Boats full of bored looking people!

Love the low crowds and your mom's reaction to the castle is priceless. Oh I didn't see it. :rotfl:

Right? It made me laugh so hard. I was like, how do you miss that??

Enjoying your report

Thank you!! I try to be fun, but it doesn't always happen, LOL!!

Yes, we must! :thumbsup2

:scared1: :laughing:

The position of PotC ride photo is just so bizarre to me! I always enjoy seeing the unsuspecting faces of all the riders though :laughing:

Amazing. I love a good Hey Girl reference ;)

Wow, you and your mom really packed a ton in that morning! Excited to hear about your BoG lunch!

I'm super excited we overlap!!

I agree about the photo location! All of the expressionless faces of the boat riders. Just chillin'.

"Hey Girl" will always be relevant. There's one for PTO that I always want to use to promote meetings, but we're trying to lure more dads onboard and thought that would alienate them, LOL!!

Happy Friday!!

I cannot even tell you how excited I am that I don't have to wake up to an alarm tomorrow.

It's been another busy week. PTO feeds our teachers on conference nights, so Monday and yesterday I was working on that. Monday was parent/teacher conferences for both boys, Tuesday was obviously Halloween, Wednesday was our district PTO meeting, and I stayed late to help another school deal with some problems they were facing. Yesterday in addition to teacher food, I also had an Odyssey of the Mind coaches meeting, followed by eye exams for me and both boys. Our eye dr. is in another town (the area where I live, a bunch of towns all kind of run together in a big clump. My town is near the northern part of the area, our eye dr is in the southern part - Only about 20 miles away, but can take anywhere from 25 min to an hour to get there depending on route and traffic - it took us 45 min just to get there yesterday afternoon!) After eye appts, we drove back to school so I could clean up the lounge and wash all the dishes from the teacher meal. We finally got home around 7:30 and I was exhausted.

Our school won an award, and the principal asked me to come see the presentation this morning at 7:45. It took all of ten minutes, but I'm dressed in an actual public appropriate outfit instead of the leggings and hoodie i'd rather be wearing. I feel a *little* pressure to go out and accomplish something today, but for now I'm couch sitting and plan to catch up on this week's Riverdale. Oh, and this report!

Chapter Two Part Three

After watching the band perform, we started slowly backtracking to Be Our Guest.

I took a random picture of a roof. I have no explanation for this :rotfl:

Gaston was not out meeting, but there was a line of guests waiting for his next set. We didn't have time to wait, though! Instead, we just admired the village!

We also stopped to stand awkwardly in front of Beast's castle for a photopass pic

At this point it was about 15 minutes before our reservation time, so I went up to check in. The CM handed me a menu at first, and then I said, "We should have a pre-order on file", so she checked again and said yes, it's on there. She'd just had a bunch of non-pre orders come through and was operating on autopilot and handing out menus, lol. She gave us our rose instead, and we walked over the bridge and inside.

Most people get really excited about this stained glass:

and normally I would too, but today I saw something EVEN BETTER.

UNICORN. TAPESTRY.

I don't recall ever seeing this before, and now I can't live my life without it. I always find something new to look at every time I eat here. So much charm!

Actual footage of me dealing with the pressure of life:

We were able to walk up and pay immediately with no wait (aside from my unicorn tapestry admiration), and found a table in the ballroom.

Obligatory shot of ballroom ceiling:

Mostly I was just excited to get this Halloween cup:

Our food came out pretty quickly. We had preordered the night before leaving, and mom had already forgotten what she'd picked. It was the quiche, which is described on the menu as: Mushroom, Zucchini, Bell Pepper, Onion and Chive Quiche served with Baby Lettuce coated with Champagne Vinaigrette.
The quiche is crustless, so it also comes with a couple of crispy pieces on the side.

I tried a small bite of the quiche and it was pretty good. Mom liked it and the dressing on the salad.

I had my usual, the coq au vin style pork:

It was delicious as always. Yum, yum!! One of my favorite foods anywhere at Disney World. My mom had a little bit of food envy! How could you not? It's so good.

After we finished eating, I walked my mom through the other rooms so she could see everything. I wish we had gotten a table in the West Wing, there were a lot of open tables in there. It also didn't seem as dark as it usually is.

I really like the music box room. I think because it's so different, and the paintings on the wall are so much fun.

I had one super big must do on my list for after lunch, so the first place we headed after leaving Be Our Guest was Castle Couture!

I wanted to get pixie dusted, and my mom got in on the action too:

The fairy godmother in training says this sweet little thing about wishes coming true, and has you make a wish...it's really fun, and something I want to do every visit now!

We left and admired Cinderella's fountain for a second:

Looks like that little girl was really thirsty :rolleyes1

I had made plans with @coloredimage to meet after lunch, and it was almost time!

My mom and I saw Anastasia and Drizella out meeting and I insisted on getting in line. Not long after we lined up, the CM came over and told us and the group in front of us that A&D were going to go meet up with their mother and the Fairy Godmother would be coming out in their place. I was disappointed, but my mom wanted to stay and meet her.

We were standing here:

and Elle was over there:

watching the Royal Friendship Faire.

When it was over...

DISMEET!!
I was so excited to finally meet her after so many closely timed trips. We chatted for a bit before she went to meet back up with her own mom (yep, we were both on mother/daughter trips!).

The Fairy Godmother came out not long after, and even though she wasn't high on my meet list (I've met her several times both at WDW and Disneyland), I sure look excited in this picture

Disney hair, don't care.

Lies. I do care, there's just not much i can do about it :crazy2:

My mom had a nice greeting from her:

She was really quite lovely, and it was fun to see her again. Her costume is GORGEOUS up close.

After we visited with her, we had another fast pass to get to. There was still a lot of park left to explore before it opened up though, so we set off on a trek across the park!

That's all for now!! If I don't get back with another update this afternoon, have a great weekend!!

I cannot even tell you how excited I am that I don't have to wake up to an alarm tomorrow.

OMG me too yassss!! I'm actually heading in to a study break this coming week, so I have no classes all week long and ALLLLL the time to catch up on homework and sleep, and to maybe even do a fun thing or two! When 6am comes and goes all week and I don't wake up, I think that will be the definition of bliss.

The CM handed me a menu at first, and then I said, "We should have a pre-order on file", so she checked again and said yes, it's on there. She'd just had a bunch of non-pre orders come through and was operating on autopilot and handing out menus, lol.

Haha I guess even CMs make human mistakes sometimes! Makes me feel better about myself.

UNICORN. TAPESTRY.

Wait...WHAT? How have I never seen this!?

It was delicious as always. Yum, yum!! One of my favorite foods anywhere at Disney World. My mom had a little bit of food envy! How could you not? It's so good.

Yum!! I made Nathan order this the first time we went together since I have allergies and can't have it. He ordered it...and didn't really like it that much. I was shocked. And I thought he was very dumb.

The fairy godmother in training says this sweet little thing about wishes coming true, and has you make a wish...it's really fun, and something I want to do every visit now!

I still haven't done this and totally want to! I love that your mom got in on the action, too!

DISMEET!!
I was so excited to finally meet her after so many closely timed trips. We chatted for a bit before she went to meet back up with her own mom (yep, we were both on mother/daughter trips!).

Yay Dismeet!! Cute selfie! And how cool that you both happened to be on mother/daughter trips!

This reminds me so much of the Unicorn tapestries in the Cloisters (which I am OBSESSED WITH!)

26297080709_40c68a754b_c.jpg

Mmmmmm that looks delicious. I wish I could convince my friends to do both lunch and dinner next trip, but Liz was a dinner server before she moved back up north so I GUESS I understand why she wants to get dinner lol!

YAY! I'm so glad we finally managed to meet up! Also I am 100% stealing this picture for when I get to this point in my TR.

I'm glad it was a nice lunch at BOG!

Yay a Dismeet!

I absolutely love Fairy Godmother's new dress and am sad I didn't get to meet her on my trip!

I'm super excited we overlap!!
ME TOO!!!

I agree about the photo location! All of the expressionless faces of the boat riders. Just chillin'.
:laughing: It's hysterical.

"Hey Girl" will always be relevant. There's one for PTO that I always want to use to promote meetings, but we're trying to lure more dads onboard and thought that would alienate them, LOL!!

Oh dear. But yeah... I hear that! :laughing:

and normally I would too, but today I saw something EVEN BETTER.

I've never seen that before either!

Looks like that little girl was really thirsty :rolleyes1

Ew! We saw kids drinking water coming off the umbrella in Diagon Alley once and ever since then we're on the lookout for kids trying to drink water from strange places :laughing:

She was really quite lovely, and it was fun to see her again. Her costume is GORGEOUS up close.

Have you ever seen Toyko Disney's version of the fairy godmother? It's downright terrifying.

I'm glad it was a nice lunch at BOG!

Yay a Dismeet!

I absolutely love Fairy Godmother's new dress and am sad I didn't get to meet her on my trip!

After our first lunch at BOG in 2014, I said I never needed to do it again...and now I've done it two more times. Within 5 months of each other :rotfl: The pork is just so good!!

Her dress is so, so pretty. I'm glad we didn't end up getting out of line...but I am on a mission to find Anastasia and Drizella! I was planning to have quite a bit of fun with them.

ME TOO!!!

:laughing: It's hysterical.

Oh dear. But yeah... I hear that! :laughing:

This might end up being the Dis-meetiest trip ever...and I'm ok with that!! DH is just like, "Whatever you want to do!" He gets it, haha!

I've never seen that before either!

Ew! We saw kids drinking water coming off the umbrella in Diagon Alley once and ever since then we're on the lookout for kids trying to drink water from strange places :laughing:

Have you ever seen Toyko Disney's version of the fairy godmother? It's downright terrifying.

I like that there's always something new to see around the parks :lovestruc Even if it is just because I'm oblivious, haha!!

I used to gag at the posts on here saying stuff about kids licking handrails, like, who does that?? And now...nothing shocks me. If I see other kids trying to drink gross water, I will always make note of it so you guys can add it to your list :rotfl2:

Tokyo FGM is so scary!! Last December I showed the kids a picture and they were like, No, no, we are never ever meeting her!! There's the doll in the Christmas parade (is it supposed to be Bo Peep??) that has the scary face mask too. :scared1:

Same! If only my abs were that nice though.

This looks so good. I've always wanted to try lunch from here I just never make it work out. I'd kill for another strawberry cupcake.

Ahhh I've always wanted to meet the Fairy Godmother!!

Haha, yeah, my abs are not on par with this guy's AT ALL. Or maybe they are and I'm just hiding them under the fat layer so no one gets jealous...:scratchin:scratchin :rotfl:

My first lunch there I was pretty disappointed. We all were except my oldest who had...you guessed it, the pork. Now, three years later, it's one of my favorite things on property!! And the strawberry cupcake there is SO GOOD, I agree!!

Fairy Godmother is always so sweet.

Happy Sunday! I hope everyone has had an awesome weekend so far. We've not done a whole lot, DH has had to work on a big presentation for work so we've had a pretty calm one. Since he's at the office working on that, I have some time to get in another update!!

Chapter Two Part Four

After our DisMeet and Fairy Godmother excitement, the next "must do" on our list was our Fast Pass for Buzz Lightyear's Spaceranger Spin. Don't make fun of this choice, I love this ride!! It's a competitive game, so I'm all about it.

We did have some time to kill though, so when we walked by Philharmagic and it was getting ready to start, we jumped in line. The doors were open and everyone was already walking in, so the only picture I got was:

It's one of the funniest signs, anyway! I was trying to get my mom to appreciate the punny humor of the posters, but she just sort of looked at me like I was a moron :confused3 Not everyone can be as cool as me, what can I say?

This ended up being one of my mom's very favorite things of the entire trip. In fact, it was her favorite thing overall until two or three days later...you'll have to wait and see what knocked it from the top spot!

Up next was something I've been wanting to do for YEARS and have never managed to make work. If you've followed along with me through all of my TRs, you know how big of a deal this is:

We settled on the Minnie/Daisy side b/c the wait time was lower, but once we got inside, I think the Goofy and Donald side actually went faster. Oh well, we were ready to meet the girls!

Daisy was at her super sassy and fabulous best. My goodness, she was putting on quite the show. She was incredibly fun to meet!! (why am i standing so awkwardly?? this would be a recurring theme in character photos for some reason!)

Minnie was up next:

She was kind of a love-and-shove situation. Not a ton of interaction with her, but to be fair, she'd been wrangling a toddler right before us and was probably ready for a popcorn break!

So, after FINALLY making it inside the tent...was it worth it?? YES! Character meets are always worth it to me! It didn't hurt anything that my mom was pretty into the character thing. I was glad about that.

After that, we made the walk on over to Tomorrowland for our Buzz FP. We were met by an insanely long line. The standby line was posted at 55 min I believe, and the FP line was over into the overflow area. We probably waited 15 minutes, which is definitely better than 55, but way longer than the usual FP wait there. I don't have a lot of photos b/c at this point my phone battery was draining. I did take THIS picture to illustrate:

It was just over 30%, and I was trying to be conservative with it. But conservative shmervative (that phrasing doesn't work, does it??), when you are loving the magnadoodle drawings, you just have to photograph them.

I think my mom had fun with this one...and I certainly did, because I WON!!

Was it the best score ever? No, absolutely not, BUT it was the highest of the two, and that's all that matters :snooty:
(I never said I was a good person...I am competitive, LOL!!)

I wanted to ride the Peoplemover next, but the line was ginormous (which would be the case a few times over the course of our week), so we headed over to Carousel of Progress.

I was just sitting there singing along and enjoying the seats and cooler temps inside, and I'm about 99.9% sure my mom fell asleep, because when we got to the part where the oven door pops open, she jumped about a foot :rotfl:
She said she didn't think she was that tired, but something about being in there made her unable to keep her eyes open.

CoP isn't for everyone, but I was a little disappointed she missed it. DH and I will just have to go again next month (next month?!? How is it already almost time to go back??)

At this point, I was ready to go back to the resort, but I still had not received a room ready text. I wasn't shocked, I have never received one, but every trip I feel like THIS will be the time I get one. Nope. I opened my email just on a whim, and guess what?? Our room had been ready for TWO HOURS. We started heading out of the park, and caught a little bit of Festival of Fantasy along the way:

Mom had zero desire to watch, and I had seen it in May, so we just walked on by...she did get to see Maleficent's dragon breathe fire though, and thought that was cool.

These jack-o-lanterns up front were amazing:

We got on the ferry back to the Polynesian, and after a quick stop at the Grand Floridian, our home for the week was coming into view:

On the way inside we admired the beach:

So pretty! I knew I wanted to watch fireworks from here at least once this week.

Mom was over the looking around and was ready to go inside for some air conditioning. I can't say I blamed her!

We got to our room and opened the door...and it opened up kind of on its own when we pushed on it. And then...it wouldn't close. What was going on?? Then we noticed the button on the interior door. We were in a wheelchair accessible room. Ok, ok, no big deal I guess. But OMG the door took forever to close. Almost a full 30 seconds, which doesn't sound like a lot until you just have to stand there waiting for it time after time, day after day.

We were still just excited to be there at that point, so how about a room tour??

This little card greeted us on the television stand:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/143888229@N08/

which was a cute touch.

The daybed/couch:

I pulled it open to show my mom what it was, but I guess I didn't take a picture??

My bed:

and mom's bed:

this fun little lamp (they sold a similar one in Boutiki):

And the bathroom wallpaper but not the actual bathroom??

This was a terrible room tour, LOL!!

I had our baggage claim ticket so I plugged in my dying phone and went into the main lobby to the bell services desk. She told me our bags would be about five to ten minutes from delivery, so I went back to the room. The bags arrived shortly thereafter, and we decided to go upstairs to the lounge for a snack. My phone was still plugged in, so no photos, but it was chips and a few dipping sauces, a few veggies with ranch, and stuff to make your own trail mix: crystalized ginger (we thought it was pineapple...that was a surprise when we popped it into our mouths!), dried papaya, dried cranberries, pistachios, macadamia nuts, and cashews.

Drinks were available in the cooler including a few types of Kona beer, and sodas. There were also big containers of tea, water, and best of all...POG juice!! My favorite part of the lounge was the unlimited POG juice from afternoon through the evening.

After snacking, we went back to our room to shower and change for dinner. This is when we discovered another special little quirk about our wheelchair accessible room.

The shower flooded the bathroom.

Yep.

There was an oddly placed regular shower head and a handheld option. We both just settled for the less messy handheld option and I decided I would mess around with the regular shower head later and see if I could come up with a solution. I'm pretty sure I was texting Raeven at this point and stressing out about asking for a room change. The door was annoying, but the shower was a huge disaster. It wasn't just us being idiots who couldn't work a shower either, there was discoloration and swelling of the wood on the back of the bathroom door showing that this was a regular occurrence.

On our way out to dinner, I stopped by the concierge desk to ask if there was anything that could be done about the door, like if there was an option to turn off the timer or something, and about the shower, and he was just like, "nope."

That's not just me being annoyed and flippant, he was really that casually dismissive. I think his actual words were, "no, sorry, it's just the way it is", and then he looked away and that was that.

Ok then.

We were both pretty disappointed in everything at that point, but we were determined to keep having fun. Next stop was dinner...where were we headed??

Find out next time!!

Enjoy what's left of the weekend, Friends!!

Don't make fun of this choice, I love this ride!! It's a competitive game, so I'm all about it.
I love this ride too-and I am super competitive!! BUT I absolutely suck at it! I must not understand how to play becaue I can't even get 1,000. But I insist on riding multiple times LOL!

That is so disappointing about your room. I mean the CL upgrade was super cool, but then to be given a less than appropriate space kind of detracts from the pixie dust. I hope you went back and talked to a more personable front desk staff and got that change in the end.

I am super-competitive but my mom SMOKES me on these rides. She beat me at Buzz our first trip and she beat me at Toy Story on this trip by about 60,000 points. We caught the Paul Revere Muppet show! I was thrilled it got extended because Mom loves the Muppets. It's really perfectly in the irreverent Muppet spirit too. "Great moments in history, but only the American parts!" LOL. It was chilly and windy the morning we watched it but we had some coffee and hot cocoa from Sleepy Hollow next door so we were good. I managed to catch some of Hallowishes from the Poly Beach area one night and it's a pretty good spot! Best ever was still the club lounge balcony at the Contemporary, but who knows if we will ever stay there again.

Too funny about competing against your mom! I come from a competitive family and went on TSM (FP+) with my mom (pictured with me), then 75, a couple of years ago. I won, but as we were leaving my mom suggested we go again to "practice". I'm sure if we lived closer, she'd be there on a regular basis, practicing!

I used to gag at the posts on here saying stuff about kids licking handrails, like, who does that?? And now...nothing shocks me. If I see other kids trying to drink gross water, I will always make note of it so you guys can add it to your list :rotfl2:

:rotfl: Same here we've also noticed that kids like to drink the water Stitch spits on in DS.

Tokyo FGM is so scary!! Last December I showed the kids a picture and they were like, No, no, we are never ever meeting her!! There's the doll in the Christmas parade (is it supposed to be Bo Peep??) that has the scary face mask too. :scared1:

:lmao: It's so scary!!!

There was an oddly placed regular shower head and a handheld option. We both just settled for the less messy handheld option and I decided I would mess around with the regular shower head later and see if I could come up with a solution. I'm pretty sure I was texting Raeven at this point and stressing out about asking for a room change. The door was annoying, but the shower was a huge disaster. It wasn't just us being idiots who couldn't work a shower either, there was discoloration and swelling of the wood on the back of the bathroom door showing that this was a regular occurrence.

Was it the type of shower with a door that doesn't go down all the way? I've been in hotels a few times with those and water almost always seeps out. Now sure why they make showers that way. We were in a hotel in NJ once that flooded the bathroom completely.

Cute pics with Minnie & Daisy, I'm glad you got to meet them!

My mom likes CoP and she still manages to doze off during it! LOL

You guys did so much, I almost forgot it was still your arrival day!

I'm sorry about the room disasters :(

I love this ride too-and I am super competitive!! BUT I absolutely suck at it! I must not understand how to play becaue I can't even get 1,000. But I insist on riding multiple times LOL!

That is so disappointing about your room. I mean the CL upgrade was super cool, but then to be given a less than appropriate space kind of detracts from the pixie dust. I hope you went back and talked to a more personable front desk staff and got that change in the end.

So DH just insisted we make a FP for this for the NYE trip b/c he has to get the top score...he's been watching YouTube videos on how to be the galactic hero. That's what kind of home I live in :rotfl:

It sometimes takes me awhile to get in the groove and try to figure out where my little red laser dot is pointing. I also just like spinning the car, LOL!!

The room was a pain. We didn't have awesome luck with the CL desk CMs unfortunately.

I am super-competitive but my mom SMOKES me on these rides. She beat me at Buzz our first trip and she beat me at Toy Story on this trip by about 60,000 points. We caught the Paul Revere Muppet show! I was thrilled it got extended because Mom loves the Muppets. It's really perfectly in the irreverent Muppet spirit too. "Great moments in history, but only the American parts!" LOL. It was chilly and windy the morning we watched it but we had some coffee and hot cocoa from Sleepy Hollow next door so we were good. I managed to catch some of Hallowishes from the Poly Beach area one night and it's a pretty good spot! Best ever was still the club lounge balcony at the Contemporary, but who knows if we will ever stay there again.

Dang, your mom needs to coach people on these rides!!

I am determined to catch the Paul Revere one. Hopefully next trip. I always end up with the same one, which I've seen three or four times now. I still love it but want to see the other one, too!

Spoiler alert for the TR, but we watched Hallowishes from the beach and Happily Ever After one night from the Poly lounge. I preferred the beach by far. Would love to watch from the Contemporary at some point. Right now it looks like we'll be watching HEA from the Grand during the NYE trip (unless i change dinner reservations)...but I am envious of the Contemporary views!

Too funny about competing against your mom! I come from a competitive family and went on TSM (FP+) with my mom (pictured with me), then 75, a couple of years ago. I won, but as we were leaving my mom suggested we go again to "practice". I'm sure if we lived closer, she'd be there on a regular basis, practicing!

I love your mom!! She might be sneaking down there to practice for the next trip...has she ever disappeared for a couple of days, or have you heard odd noises in the background when calling her?? :rotfl2: I feel like I would really get along with her!!

:rotfl: Same here we've also noticed that kids like to drink the water Stitch spits on in DS.

:lmao: It's so scary!!!

Was it the type of shower with a door that doesn't go down all the way? I've been in hotels a few times with those and water almost always seeps out. Now sure why they make showers that way. We were in a hotel in NJ once that flooded the bathroom completely.

Kids are gross!! It would never have occurred to me as a child to catch Stitch spit in my mouth :crazy2::crazy2:

Who even came up with those weird masks?? They look like the really scary old vintage Halloween masks. Yikes!

there wasn't a door at all, it was like a roll in type shower, just open with a fabric curtain. But the curtain was like three inches from touching the ground, it made zero sense!
And the weirder part, even though it was a wheelchair room, the counters in the bathroom were standard height, I think it would have been too tall for someone in a wheelchair to reach the sink comfortably.

Cute pics with Minnie & Daisy, I'm glad you got to meet them!

My mom likes CoP and she still manages to doze off during it! LOL

You guys did so much, I almost forgot it was still your arrival day!

I'm sorry about the room disasters :(

I was really excited to finally meet them in their Sideshow costumes.

We really packed the day full of stuff...we still have the evening left to go. I think we must have been running on adrenaline.

Oh, that room. It was definitely NOT my favorite!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter