polynesian lagoon concierge

kare56

Earning My Ears
I'm making ressies for first week in dec for 4 nights ASM and 3 nights Polynesian lagoon view with concierge. Thanks to this site I found which room numbers are better views on the three floors. But which floor is better? Are the 3rd floor all smoking because I don't want that. Which floors have balconies? I'm going with husband and kids(7&3). We will be just relaxing the four days there. Going to the MK 1 of the days and Mickey's x-mas party. Last year we stayed at the CBR. Liked it there but husband wants a view of the castle from the room. ANy help would be appreciated. THank YOU.

The third floor is the smoking floor, but it is also the only floor with balconies. The balcony is a must for me, so even though we are non-smokers, we stayed on the third floor. I know some people request to have the room de-smoked, but we did not. We still did not notice a smokey smell.

The second floor is the same floor as the lounge. This convenience is a must for some. It is a non-smoking floor, but there are no balconies on this level.

The first floor has patios, which some people love. This is also a non-smoking floor. Your kids would probably get a kick out of the ducks walking around the grounds.

So it really depends on what is important to you: balcony, patio, easy access to lounge, smoking vs. non-smoking?

No matter what you decide, you will have the most magical view in all of WDW! Have a wonderful trip!

Thanks for the help. Now I just have to decide!! That's the hard part!! Can't wait to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter