Poly Tahati Question?

PhillyDisnynut

Mouseketeer
I called this morning to change my reservation to the FTP and did a bldg request for the Tahati. They told me it will be used for concierge . We are going Oct 1st. I thought the Hawaii was suppose to be finished by September?
I put down for the Tuvlau longhouse.
Is this true that the hawaii rehab won't be done until the end of october?
:confused:

The date I was given when I called was Oct 17th for the rehab to be complete.

That is correct. THey are shooting for the middle of October to be completed.

Aloha

Steve

Thanks ! Steve, I know i have been a pain asking room questions, but now that we aren't able to stay in the Tahiti, I chose the Tuvlau. Was that the best choice or should we have chosen the aotearoa or tokelau.
I did want to be close to the TTC but wanted a great view of the lagoon. I know our bldg isnt guaranteed, but wanted to get my requested noted. thanks for your patience !!

Your not a pain at all. Well the view from Aotearoa is nice but a little tucked back compared to a lagoon view from Tahiti or Hawaii but you have a nice beach in front of you to add to the view. Now I have stayed in Tuvalu and it was a very nice private view since you can not get to the lagoon side of Tuvalu without going through a room. The bad part is there is no beach in front of the room but the water is right there off the dock (see my web page and see below for photos of what I am talking about). I would suggest a ground level room so you have all the room to walk around and watch the shows because the 2nd floor has no balcony and some of the 3rd floor rooms have blocked views since the trees are about that tall. Also the upper floor is smoking. If I had to choose I would not go with the rooms in Tokelau. They are great for a garden view but not good enough to me to be called lagoon view. Between Aotearoa and Tuvalu is a hard decision that you will have to make.

tuvalu02.jpg
polytong.jpg

Thanks Steve you are the best!!!
Don't worry I will be memorizing your site between now and october. this will be the best vacation! The best hotel, view and i was able to take advatage of the Fairy Tale Package and save $800. Actually got the room for 7 nites and the UPH passes for less than i was paying for room only before with a AAA discount. I am gonna just save the passes i bought for another time. Hey now we gotta go back again!!
Also got tickets for the Halloween parade.

Thanks again!!! If i get any great photos worth sending you when i get back I Will be sure to send them your way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter