Poly shoot - bad photographers?

wendylovesdisney

DIS Veteran
Okay, I already feel like the photopass photographers in the parks in general are slipping a bit based on MY OWN pictures from the last year. (I have gone 4 times so far) My pictures as of late seem to be shot with very little care. I have shadows stretching into the shots from the photographer, shots taken when they did not even give you time to "smile" (I asked them to wait a second, whoa, try again please!), blurry shots, just some bad shots in general. They used to be sooo good too! It is dissapointing.

I have done the the photopass shoots at the resorts twice and going for a 3rd time. The first time was fabulous at the GF. The second time at GF was terrible, with overexposed shots, blurry, etc. I got my money back from that one. Now I am trying the Poly shoot and it seems like people are posting a lot that the pics are not so hot.

So anyhow... is anyone getting good pics there? Are there just a lot of inexperienced photographers there? When I called and talked to someone at the Poly Photo desk someone with a heavy accent talked to me and clearly was misinformed on the policy/procedures. I hung up and called the GF photo desk to get answers.

Any thoughts/words of encouragement? I am wondering if I should go back to shooting at the GF or one of the other resorts offering pics.

Anyone? I just read some more bad reviews on their Poly shoot and am getting more and more discouraged. Surely SOMEONE out there is getting some good pics at the Poly shoot?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter