Poly Room Question

AdventurerKat

<font color=FF99FF>Cries in her Jello shots<br><fo
Myself and two friends are planning a trip to WDW in September. We were thinking of the Poly because I hear they have daybeds as well as the two beds so we would each have our own bed. But I have also heard reference to "child's day bed" used on occasion when referring to daybed's at WDW. Are the one's at Poly big enough for an adult? We are all restless sleepers and don't want to share. :)

the day beds are the size of a twin bed.

The daybeds are very big. An adult will be fine sleeping on one of these.

They Polynesian is GORGEOUS. Have fun!

I agree the Poly daybeds are big enough for an adult. Have fun the Poly would be great to do with girlfriends!!

I slept in the day bed on our trip to the Poly (can't stand those little knees and elbows jabbing me!) and I am ... well, pleasantly plump!! It is very comfortable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter