• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Poly Resort

eodultis

Earning My Ears
I've been reading on here about the Poly getting remodeled. Are all the rooms in each longhouse getting remodeled? When will the remodeling take place? Also, any word of adding a hot tub? I know it's the oldest deluxe resort, but it's also the only deluxe resort without a hot tub. I've been to disney several times and stayed at Grand Floridian once. The rest of the times it's been the Poly....Love the Poly and wondering if any changes will take place. Thanks!

Yes, they are remodeling the rooms at the Poly now, the first set of rooms are supposed to be done late November with all rooms completed by next July or August. :)

No news yet on the other changes, like the hot tub, but there are been a ton of rumors about major renovations ....but nothing is official yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter