• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Poly Luau

ncbyrne

DIS Veteran
I am planning a trip with DH, his brother and his wife. I'm in the process of making daily PS for our trip next month. I've always wanted to go to the Polynesian Luau. Are there good and bad seats? Can you request specific seating for the best view of the show? Since it is outside, is it rain or shine? ANY tips or DIS hints are greatly appreciated.

We loved the show!! I will definitely do it again :D
Seating is done by when you make reservations...earlier gets better seats.
The seating area is covered.
I don't know if they cancel if it rains too much for the performers....it didn't rain while we were there :)

I think our tickets said it may be canceled due to incliment weather. I would think that all of the seats would be pretty good. The seats "down front" are in low to the ground chairs and I think those on the back portion are in regular type seats. We had really good seats, we were just right near the center and the second table back and I could see everything without any problems.

I was at the luau several years ago. I will tell you that our seats were as far back and in the corner as one can get. We did wait until the last minute to make reservations. Anyway, we could see the show perfectly and enjoyed it very much. I think it would be important if you were traveling with kids to try to get closer to the stage as they are pulled from the tables for some of the activities (I hope I am remembering this correctly). I really enjoyed the show and thought the food was really good. I would recommend it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter