Poly Experts... Room Question

TamaraJean

Earning My Ears
We are going to be honeymooning at the Poly.. neither of us have ever been to Disney before.. I keep reading all this stuff about the different rooms or buildings at the Poly.. I've tried to search on other websites & am totally confused.. is there a bunch of different hotels within the Poly.. any sugguestions on what we should request?

Thanks!

Ohhh, I can't remember Steve's site. Someone out there, please post it!!! But in the meantime...we stayed there last summer. It is very romantic. There are buildings, called longhouses. We stayed in the one called Tokelau. It was nicely situated. We would have preferred Tahiti but it was being used as their concierge longhouse at the time. It is back to being open to all now. But, I have heard it is in need of refurbishment, after being used for concierge. The pool is terrific. It is an easy walk to TTC to catch the monorail to Epcot. The restuarants are good. It is a nice resort. Hopefully someone will post a link to Steve aka tikiman's, site. It is truly wonderful. WE got a lot of great info from it.

Got it!! I dug out my planning book from last year...
tikiman2001.homestead.com

Enjoy!!

If you have a list of questions or need help booking or planning your trip to the Polynesian you can email me at steves5150@yahoo.com and I will be happy to answer what I can.

Aloha

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter