Poly experts on Tambu lounge! I just saw the changed menu, but will they still allow to order Ohana food?

Jillpie

Can you package some Main St. music and send it to
How flexible are they, if the Ohana food isn't on the menu, will they still permit you to order the potstickers, chicken wings and noodles from Ohana?

How flexible are they, if the Ohana food isn't on the menu, will they still permit you to order the potstickers, chicken wings and noodles from Ohana?
You should be able to order the potstickers, wings, noodles and bread pudding from the Tambu Lounge. Just ask. :)

You should be able to order the potstickers, wings, noodles and bread pudding from the Tambu Lounge. Just ask. :)
Thank you, but I'm looking for a definite confirmation that they will allow this. I don't want to Uber all the way over there, and not be able to.

When we were there in May, the ohana noodles, bread pudding, etc. were not on the menu but we had no issues ordering.

Thank you, but I'm looking for a definite confirmation that they will allow this. I don't want to Uber all the way over there, and not be able to.
Lots of people have done it. :)

Of course, nobody can say with 100% certainty that they will, since some of the items are not on the menu. But if I were you, I’d take the chance.

I don't think you are going to get that level of assurance. Since they are not on the menu Disney can stop at any time. About the best you can hope for is a person that confirms they did it days before you go.

When we were there in May, the ohana noodles, bread pudding, etc. were not on the menu but we had no issues ordering.
Thanks! Thats good to know, understanding that it could change at any time, appreciate everyone's responses!

I was there on a busy night a few months ago. Was a rather crowded evening, above average in my experience. Guest next to us wanted to order but the bartender said they were down a server and so busy they weren’t doing food right then. It took so long to get a spot and then get a drink, it made sense to me at they particular moment as it was a rare in the weeds moment for Tambu.

While an extreme isolated situation, on occasion you just never quite know what you’ll encounter on any given Disney day. I’d still take the bet though.

Enjoy Tambu.

They hardly ever have those items actually on the menu. What you can get from Ohana might change based on what is available and what's going on in the lounge on that particular day. That's why they don't put them on the Tambu menu. You aren't going to be able to get a definite confirmation here, because what somebody got even the day before might not match what is available the next day.

Which drinks from Tambu Lounge do you all recommend?? It’s so hard to choose! Lapu Lapu sounds great, but I hear it has a strong alcohol taste. Puka punch also seems like a good option since it’s not super sweet.

Which drinks from Tambu Lounge do you all recommend?? It’s so hard to choose! Lapu Lapu sounds great, but I hear it has a strong alcohol taste. Puka punch also seems like a good option since it’s not super sweet.
I alternate between the Lapu Lapu and the Backscratcher. :)

I would walk there from Toronto for the Bread Pudding. Okay, maybe I exaggerate. :)

Is there any food available at Tambu Lounge for lunch?
Their menu says snacks available 4-11PM… we were thinking of going for lunch during our MK day in November

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter