• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Poly dinner w/out PS?

shelly3girls

DIS Veteran
We will be arriving at the Poly on March 19 around dinner time. I know this is a very busy time with spring break, but we don't want to make a PS. We don't want to feel rushed to get somewhere when we first arrive. Where can we grab dinner? We will have APs so we don't mind going into the parks. We hope to watch Wishes from the beach at the Poly.

Kona is wonderful for dinner. We will probably have dinner there on our first night but I haven't made a PS. If the plane is late, luggage takes long, etc., I don't want to worry about missing the PS.

When you check in, it would be easy to walk up and make a PS at that point. The checkin CM may be able to make it for you as well. I know they can check on PSs but not sure if they can make one too? You could also call as soon as you get to your room.

Sometimes Kona gets very busy for dinner but if you have a PS made even shortly before you dine, you should be all right. Of course, maybe it won't be busy when you arrive and you won't need one at all.

If we're really tired, we'll do room service. Room service at the Polynesian has wonderful burgers...tons better than B&C IMHO.

We check into the Polynesian 5 days after you. Have a great vacation. I can't wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter