Poll: Whispering Canyon or Artist Point

Which WL Restaurant for a Family of Four?

• Whispering Canyon

• Artist Point

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jalva22

DIS Veteran
Trying to make a decision between these two restaurants for one of our "sit down" dinners. Please vote for one and tell why. Please consider when voting that we will have our DD 9 and DS 5 with us. Thanks!

It would depend on what you like, and what is important to you and your kids. Both are good restaurants, but for different reasons.

Whispering Canyon is a lot of fun, with the servers joking and having races and other hokey little things. Great entertainment, but indifferent food. So if the kids need/ want to be entertained and are going to get stuff that requires ketchup anyway, then go with the entertaining meal at WC. The breakfast skillets there are actually pretty good tho.

If your kids can sit still and enjoy a quieter and perhaps fancier restaurant, then Artist Point shuld appeal. The food is just fantastic and it's a very nice atmosphere. For the quality of the food, the prices at AP are really quite reasonable. Not much to keep the kids entertained tho.

Good luck deciding.

Definately two different experiences. Whispering Canyon very loud and busy..mediocre food.

Artist Point, very relaxed non-rushed atmosphere, wonderful food and wine list.

We have never really cared for WC except for breakfast. We love Artist Point.

We were totally unwowed by Artist Point. We took our boys--a couple of them about the ages of yours. They also were not impressed.

Whispering Canyon is fun for the family and the food is good if you DON'T order the all-you-can-eat skillet.

Can your kids make it through the meal at AP? Sure. Which one will they remember a few years from now? Whispering Canyon.

"Hello bedlam-this is quiet"
I always enjoy walking past Whispering Canyon to get to Artist Point--

Tip of the hat to Got Quattro?:D :D

::yes:: No doubt, Uncle, one is pure bedlam (the apple) and the other is very quiet (the infamous orange)! I'll give you that AP is a much more peaceful meal!

AP is truly awesome. One of my five WDW best. WC is fun and while the food isn't to rave about, it is basically bbq (which I love)...If you're into the quiet sitdown fine dining exp. then it's AP, if it's fun and entertainment for the kids then WC is the better bet.
pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter