Poll:When is your school's Spring Break 2017?

When is your school Spring Break 2017?

• Total voters

jbethel77

Mouseketeer
I've seen these in the past.. I was interested to see what this year looked like, especially with Easter being in April.

Hopefully there's not another poll already! I tried to check first!

April 10th-17th in SW Florida.

Likely that spring break poll votes will be all over.

April 17th-21st in MA. It's always the week of Patriots Day. Unfortunately, that's also Easter week this year. :(

7-8 hours away.
Public Schools are not connected to Easter.
A few hundred thousand have off first week of April.
WDW is popular destination.

This is a poll you don't want your selection to be the most popular because it means a very crowded time at WDW. It seems like it is more spread out this year, with Easter being so late.

NYC Area is week of 4/10 because of Passover being the week before Easter. Last year a lot of school districts split the time so both holiday would have a few days off.

1st week of April for Minneapolis school district. I know the polling is in its early stages but the results so far are a lot more spread out than I thought they'd be.

Interesting. Both Fort Worth and Keller are out March 13-17.

Interesting that Ft. Worth and Keller are a week later than Dallas. That is where our niece is, and we are in another state, and she is always a week earlier than us along with the whole Dallas/FW area. This is the first year I can remember that we have the same dates as Ft. Worth/Keller.

Our school is out April 14-23.
We have our Disney trip scheduled for April 5-11 hopefully it isn't going to be to crowed with other states having off.

we were our first week of March last year and had a WDW trip,planned. It was the least crowded I have ever seen it on all of my Spring Break trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter