Poll of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the cereals listed below, which one would you choose?

Frosted Flakes
Raisin Bran
Apple Jacks
Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Honey Nut Cherrios
Special K blueberry crunch

Raisin Brand (its also the only way i will eat raisins)

Mine is emerald green (my birthstone color) and John's is navy blue. We have had them for a least 20 years and they still look brand new.

I have my own! The classic red with white trim and my name is written on the trim.

I do have one, but not sure if it will be filled since I am the one who fills the other stockings.

We three, DH, Belle & I each have a stocking that gets hung up & filled!:santa:

Wow, we all have a stocking! Hope everyone receives alot of fun or useful things in their stocking this year!

Feel free to share any stocking ideas. We had gotten my DH one this year, and the kids, and I have some ideas of what we will put in it, but we could always use more ideas, and it is also fun to hear of.

Unfortunately no, and i had hoped to actually go a lot this past summer but wound up having a medical procuder that stopped me from swimming, and in the meantime it got cold.

I personally don't swim a lot, but am at the pool every week for DS's swim lessons.

I have problems walking, and so swimming is such a delight for me. I don't swim regularly, but when I have access to a pool, I use it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter