Poll for Canadians Edited... I got one dose of ... and I got the my second shot (two votes allowed)

What vaccination type did you get?

• Total voters
Hey Heather @hdrolfe did you see this?
Ontario says it will be offering third doses of COVID-19 vaccine to vulnerable people while expanding the eligibility for the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine to children born in 2009
https://t.co/ZNtHy0pfhp?amp=1

I saw the third doses to vulnerable people but missed that 2009 news!! oohhhh now i need to check. Thank you!!!

Kiddo's first appointment for Pfizer is booked for this afternoon! Such a relief. I probably could have booked his second appointment as well but it will be the beginning of the school year and I was going to wait and see if they run a clinic of some sort at the school for it. Easier if he can get it done there, but if not I will sign him up asap. So relieved... Now just need to hope the world starts recognizing mixed doses so I can travel :D

I am glad Ontario watched the results from BC & Alberta who have been giving doses to those born in 2009 and were able to move ahead with this, especially with school starting in a few weeks and Delta being so easy to spread, and affecting kids too. I think this will mean everyone in kiddo's new school will be eligible for vaccinations since they should all be born 2009 or earlier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter