Poll for Canadians Edited... I got one dose of ... and I got the my second shot (two votes allowed)

What vaccination type did you get?

• Total voters

damo

Proud Redhead
Thought it would be interesting to have an actual poll to keep track of the numbers on our Canadian board that have been vaccinated and what shot they got.

Added a "still waiting" category.

Also added a new category of getting 2nd shot. You can have two votes. When you go add change your vote for your second shot, enter your votes for both your vaccinations.

Last edited:

Pfizer back in March - was scheduled for second last week but cancelled 😡

Second shot May 31👍

Last edited:

Go my second Moderna on 2 April. BTW you should add J&J since it is currently available.

Still waiting! I’m in no man’s land lol. That 66-69 group that can’t get AZ and age group for Pfizer and Moderna hasn’t come up yet. But should soon! In BC we’re up to 70 currently.
DH has gotten his first shot of Pfizer last week.

Edit: today was my lucky day. This afternoon I got my email notification it’s my turn to book! So going Sunday for my vaccine woohoo

Last edited:
Pfizer back in March - was scheduled for second last week but cancelled 😡
Sorry to read that they cancelled the second vaccination. Do you mind if I ask, did they give you a new second appointment date, or did they tell you to hang tight for further instruction? Just wondering what new timeline they were able to give to you. Thank-you.

Sorry to read that they cancelled the second vaccination. Do you mind if I ask, did they give you a new second appointment date, or did they tell you to hang tight for further instruction? Just wondering what new timeline they were able to give to you. Thank-you.
In BC they just tell you that you’ll be contacted for second jab. It seems things are speeding up with our supply. I don’t think they can give a timeline that would be accurate.

First dose of Pfizer on Tues, April 6. DH is on April 19. We live in the interior of BC. I was so happy to get my vaccine!

Still waiting here, I'm 43 so, I think I'll be waiting a bit, as I don't have a job or illness that would put me in a higher priority category. My sister is a Speech and Language Pathologist, so she got hers as an essential health care provider, mom is 73 and got her first jab yesterday. When it becomes available for me I will be getting mine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter