• check out Monday

• Check out Tuesday

• Check out Wednesday

• Check out Thursday

• Check out Friday

• Check out Saturday

• Check out Sunday

Results are only viewable after voting.
I check out on Fridays if it's a week or longer trip, because my days off from work are Thursday and Friday, and I like to have part of a day to unpack and do laundry. If I'm going for the "weekend", I check out on Saturday and go straight to work from the resort.

We've checked out on different days, but most often on Mondays and Tuesdays because we usually go during college breaks or over really long (like 6 or 7 day :upsidedow) weekends.

I voted Sunday because I like to make the most of it. I hate when our vacations end:sad2:

Our 1st trip in 2005 we left on a Wednesday, but our last trip in December we came home on Saturday and those are our plans for our trip in January 2008 as well.

I like coming home on Saturday since it gives us another day to recoup on Sunday before heading back to work!

Always on Saturdays. We take two days to get back home and hubby has to be back on Monday for work.

We like to check in on a Friday and check out on a Saturday. We like this because we have one full weekend at the world but we also get home and have one full weekend day before going back to work.

just bumping up again in case anyone else wants to vote or comment!

We always check out on a Friday. My DH likes to have a whole weekend to recuperate before going back to work on Monday.:goodvibes

I checked Saturday. We like to return with a day to relax before heading back into the routine of our normal day-to-day lives (school, work, etc.)

Dina Marie

We check out on Sunday usually. We always check in on Saturday and then we stay 8 nights. I like to spend as much time at disney as possible so we leave right after breakfast to get home for work and school.

This year we're checking out on a Sat. but that's because we have to get to Port Canaveral for the cruise. Normally I'd probably check out on a Sun. or maybe never check out at all!;)

We are checking out on a Sat. this time so we can be home Sunday to get ready to get "back to life" on Monday.

My preference would be to check in and out on Saturday, so that I have an extra day at home to unpack, etc. before returning to work. But, the best flight prices always seem to be mid-week, so we usually do Tuesday to Tuesday or Wednesday to Wednesday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter