Points Transfer Question

No, on both counts. You may transfer to/from the current and next Use Year (2011/2012). Transferred points may be banked but not borrowed.

You could have 2011 points transferred into your account (2011 Use Year) and 2012 points transferred into your 2012 Use Year and those could be used for a trip in August 2012 (as long as the 2012 points are from an August (or earlier), 2012 Use Year.

No, on both counts. You may transfer to/from the current and next Use Year (2011/2012). Transferred points may be banked but not borrowed.

You could have 2011 points transferred into your account (2011 Use Year) and 2012 points transferred into your 2012 Use Year and those could be used for a trip in August 2012 (as long as the 2012 points are from an August (or earlier), 2012 Use Year.

Not sure if this was a mistake, but MS did allow me to receive a transfer of 2012 UY points while I was still in my 2010 UY.

Because they were the same resort and UY that I currently own, they even showed up on the website as being transferred in.

We didn't know if it would be allowed, but when we called, they said it was no problem so we followed through. It was about a month before my 2011 UY begin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter