POINTS FOR TRANSFER/RENT : TOTAL PTS 81PTS $20/POINT

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmcpmc

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
45 BWV (DECEMBER 2022 USE YEAR) 36SSR (rent only APRIL 2022 USE YEAR )
Please supply the name, address, email address, and Telephone number of the lead person
The names of all additional people
The names and ages of children
Check-in/check-out dates
Resort choice
Room size
Payment by Paypal
Experienced in rent/transfer.

Note
Please do not provide any personal information in your reply. That info is required to be sent via Personal Message (PM). You’ll need to have a minimum of 10 posts before disboards turns on PM capability. See this link for information on how to do that in a test forum.
Just

Last edited:
Hi. My family is coming down Sept 10-17. We would love to rent your points! We are willing to stay in any dvc property but prefer a studio room. I
Thanks!!

Any availability October 17-20, 2022? Would like any studio but AKL. Thanks!

Please supply the name, address, email address, and Telephone number of the lead person
Check-in/check-out dates
Resort choice
Room size
Payment by Paypal

Note
Please do not provide any personal information in your reply. That info is required to be sent via Personal Message (PM). You’ll need to have a minimum of 10 posts before disboards turns on PM capability. See this link for information on how to do that in a test forum.
Just
Hi, we are looking for a suite for 4 adults and a 17 year old. 12/1-12/4 2022. Either 2 bedroom or 1 bedroom with pull out couch and pull out chair in living room. we would love Polynesian or Contemporary but I'm sure they are unavailable so we would be open to any resort. Thanks!!

Hi, we are looking for a suite for 4 adults and a 17 year old. 12/1-12/4 2022. Either 2 bedroom or 1 bedroom with pull out couch and pull out chair in living room. we would love Polynesian or Contemporary but I'm sure they are unavailable so we would be open to any resort. Thanks!!
pm sent

If that 36 point transfer is still available, I’m interested. I need that exact amount for an Aulani July 2022 trip!

Check-in/check-out dates
Resort choice
Room size
Payment by Paypal
Experienced in rent/transfer.

Note
Just
60 degrees sunny

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter