Points for transfer: 163 SSR June 2021 UY (use until June 2023) $17 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

asjrg12

From a land far, far away
Hello:

I am a relatively new poster to DISBoards, however, have been a long-time member of DVC and rented points since 2009.

I have 163 SSR points that can be transferred to another DVC account. The points are from 2021 June UY and can be used until June 2023, $17 pp.

Note: If you are interested in renting points, please see my listing for 65+ SSR June 2020 UY points (use until June 2022), $16 pp.

Last edited:
Interested in the full transfer if you can do $16/point. We're also DVC members with experience renting/transferring and looking to add points to our account.

Hello,

For now, I am hoping to offer the points for transfer at $17/point.

Thank you -- I appreciate you contacting me!

Judy

I am set up for PayPal, but I could look into Venmo. I am sending you a PM.

I'm looking for a points transfer for 20 points for one night Feb 26th. I will offer $17.50/pp. Thank you for considering.
Hello,

I would prefer to transfer all 163 points at once since we are only permitted one transfer in and/or out per Use Year.

Thanks for contacting me!

Judy

Hi -- I thought I did -- tried to send it from my phone. I will give it another shot now. :)

ksswartz -- I can't seem to get a PM conversation box to pop up when I select your icon. Is it possible that you haven't reached the 10-post requirement to receive/send PMs?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter