Points for Rent/Transfer: 380 SSR (April 2021 use year) $18 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

welshman_us

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

We have 380 points for rent at $18 per point from our April 2021 use year (we can borrow more points from 2022 if needed). We will consider a transfer for large number of points. Reservation can be made 11 months in advance at our home resort (Saratoga Springs) and 7 months out for all others. We have been renting points since 2006 whenever we are not able to make it down to Disney.

Please provide the following information with your request:
  • Resort preference (1st and 2nd choice)
  • Room Size (studio, one bedroom villa, etc)
  • check-in / check-out dates
  • Number of adults and children (with ages) in your party
I will provide a contract for you to sign. Payment is due at the time you receive electronic resort confirmation number (at that time you can link the reservation to your My Disney Experience). If your reservation starts less than 40 days from booking, payment is required prior to making the reservation because of Disney's late cancellation policy. If the accommodations are no longer available after payment has been made, I will refund the full payment within 48 hours.

Payments can be made with PayPal (plus any applicable fee) and Venmo.

-Jess and Todd

Looking for BLT.
2 bedroom villa.
(+/-) 12/11/21 to (+/-) 12/19/21

Jennifer,

I checked all room types for your dates (+/- 12/11-12/19/21 +/-) at BLT and they only had 1 night (12/16).

The best I found was:

12/14-12/17 2-bedroom at SSR for 96 points
12/14-12/21 1-bedroom at SSR for 178 points each

Sorry! Let me know if you are interested in any of those options.

Jess

Looking for bay lake tower 2 bedroom 10/29/2021-11/5/2021 4 adults 3 children

Last edited:
I have been trying to get a room for November 3-9, 2021. Would you be able to see if anything has become available? I would need (2) studios or something large enough to accommodate 6 adults.

I have been trying to get a room for November 3-9, 2021. Would you be able to see if anything has become available? I would need (2) studios or something large enough to accommodate 6 adults.

I checked all studio, 1br, and 2brs at all DVC resorts and there is no availability. Let me know if you are interested in different dates.

• Resort preference - anything except SS or OKW
  • Room Size - studio
  • check-in / check-out dates - 9/4 to 9/7, 2021
  • Number of adults and children - 2 adults

We have flights for those days - curious if there is anything out there. :thumbsup2

• Resort preference - anything except SS or OKW
  • Room Size - studio
  • check-in / check-out dates - 9/4 to 9/7, 2021
  • Number of adults and children - 2 adults

We have flights for those days - curious if there is anything out there. :thumbsup2

I just sent you a PM

Jess

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter