• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for rent: BWV 68 points $13/point use by 31/03/19 not transferable

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmcpmc

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
68points only left
Full payment payment by PayPal after receipt of dvc reservation from Disney
Experienced renter
Not transferable
You need to supply the following details which Disney requires to book
Resort
Room size
Check in date
Check out date
Lead name
Address
Email
Telephone
Names of all people in the party
Age of any children

Disney dining can be added using Disney gift cards
Can also book Magical Express free Transport from the airport to your resort
Long term dvc family membership

V
REFERENCES

Thank you, Patrick! It was a pleasure doing business with you, and I appreciate your fast, courteous response.

Very happy with our Vero Beach reservation this July. :)

mousehouse23

1. Patrick thanks for your diligence in getting us 10 days in a BWV Standard View. I was having a hard time getting exactly what I wanted and you came through for us big time! I look forward to working with you in the future! You will be the first person I would contact!

William Beckman, Jan 8, 2018Report
    #15Like

01-09-2012, 04:59 PM #20
Reasha.kling
Earning My Ears

Wonderful Transaction
Patrick was wonderful to deal with, was patient in answering all of our questions and provided prompt service. We thank him immensely and would be more than willing to complete more transactions with him. Thank you very much!

01-13-2012, 08:07 PM #28
Trackerbee
Just finished booking a Disney vacation at BWV in October with the help of Patrick McCann. I have rented points in years past, and I must say that this time was a piece of cake. Patrick was very helpful and quick to respond to all questions and he got us the dates we wanted. We were able to rent a preferred view and are waitlisted for a boardwalk view. Fingers crossed for that to come through Thanks Patrick

11-09-2010, 10:57 AM #22
SmittyIA
Earning My Ears
pmcpmc

Kerry
DVC Member

11-12-2010, 11:49 AM #34
mousejunkie98
DIS Veteran
Thank you so much! After a quick and easy transaction my family is booked and already anticipating our stay at BWV. I would highly recommend renting points from Mr. McCann - hopefully I can again in the future.

Thanks also for the tips on how to get to Epcot and HS from the Boardwalk

11-16-2010, 08:12 PM #45
poohbear7
DIS Veteran
Thank you very much for the point transfer. After an efficient and easy transaction my vacation at BWV is complete. PMCPMC was very helpful and informative.
I would highly recommend renting or transferring points from him.

11-24-2010, 07:55 AM #62
Mike
DIS Veteran

Last edited:
Good AFternoon/evening,

We're a family of 5 ( 2 adults, 3 kids 7, 5 and 2) interested in renting for 5 nights. Can be between 12/31 and 1/7 but would prefer 1/2-1/7. Could even do 1/1-1/7 if available.

Looking for a 1 bed at an Epcot Resort or MK resort. Preference would be Boardwalk but am open to anything.

Many thanks, in advance.

Looking for a 250 point transfer if you are willing. Will take all 272 if that would be preferable.

Good AFternoon/evening,

We're a family of 5 ( 2 adults, 3 kids 7, 5 and 2) interested in renting for 5 nights. Can be between 12/31 and 1/7 but would prefer 1/2-1/7. Could even do 1/1-1/7 if available.

Looking for a 1 bed at an Epcot Resort or MK resort. Preference would be Boardwalk but am open to anything.

Many thanks, in advance.
Sent a conversation message

looking for a 2 bedroom villa, or even 1 bedroom villa plus 1 studio in boardwalk for nov 7 - nov 11

Looking for either 2 studios for 2 families (2 adults + 1 child) or a 2 Bedroom for 4 adults + 2 children
Not picky on resort
Dates: 10/7/18-10/11/18

Hi, I am looking for a studio for January 5-9th. Preferably BCV or BWV would also consider SSR preferred! Thank you!

Kidani 2 bedroom std only 5th-10th
Okw available for your dates
Patrick

The std at Kidani would work if we could find lodging for Jan 3-5 elsewhere (Grand Floridian or Polynesian preferably) or in a 1 bdrm + studio at Kidani. Are these available?

Hello, looking for a studio or 1 BR at any of the WDW Orlando resorts 11/6/2018-11/13/2018. 2 adults, 2 kids. Thanks for checking!

The std at Kidani would work if we could find lodging for Jan 3-5 elsewhere (Grand Floridian or Polynesian preferably) or in a 1 bdrm + studio at Kidani. Are these available?
ssr only available std or preferred

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter