Points for rent: BR 41points, December use year, $19 per point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

itdjbw

DIS Veteran
These points are on ‘hold points’ as I canceled a booking due to person having covid, these need to be booked within 60 days of checkin.
Please provide requested dates, resort and accommodation size to check availability.
Please do not post personal information in this thread.

Thanks

Last edited:
I need 40 points for okw studio December 5-9th.
Second choice would be BWV studio. 36 points.
Thank you,
Pam

I need 40 points for okw studio December 5-9th.
Second choice would be BWV studio. 36 points.
Thank you,
Pam
The most nights together is at riviera for 3 night, 1 night available at a couple of resorts, both OKW and BWV are waitlisted.

Looks like there is a Deluxe Studio- standard view at Aulani the night of August 24 for 22 points. Could I book this? :)

Last edited:
Looks like there is a Deluxe Studio- standard view at Aulani the night of August 24 for 22 points. Could I book this? :)
This is what is currently available.

Attachments

• 17EDEE34-7550-41CC-B012-C09061E32B4A.png
    17EDEE34-7550-41CC-B012-C09061E32B4A.png
    148.9 KB · Views: 13

Hi! we are looking to extend our current trip by one night. Wanting to book a studio for Polynesian Resort (21 points) for October 11th check in October 12th check out. Party of 5, 2 adults 3 kids ages 15, 12, 4

Please do not post personal information in this thread.
These points are on hold points as I canceled a booking due to person having covid, these need to be booked within 60 days of checkin.
Please provide requested dates, resort and accommodation size to check availability.

Thanks
Bumping up

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter