Points for rent: 60 AKL points for rent- $17.50/pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

lyonking3

DVC member
DVC Gold
For Rent: 60 AKV pts at $17.50 pp. (June UY)

Plan now!

I have up to 60 Animal Kingdom (AK) for a reservation at AK

Reservation must start 1 June or later!

I can make a reservation at any resort (EXCEPT Riviera) within the 7 month window.

The reservation must start 1June 2021 or later.

Cancellation policy: the points are yours once they are rented. They go by the expiration of the points. I will work with you as much as I can.

I ask for 50% deposit after the reservation is confirmed. The remaining balance is due 90 days prior to the check-in date.

I take Zelle, Venmo and PayPal. However, you will have to cover PayPa's fees, if any.

Experienced renter!

If interested, PM me

I provide quick response, and a rental agreement.

I know that details matter and I am very detail-oriented person to make sure you get everything you want on your reservation. These are non-distressed points.

I use a Rental contract and I have references available.
Payment is not due until I have your reservation confirmed and an agreement signed by both parties. Simple and easy for everyone. First-time renters are welcome!

Interested?

Please provide:
1. Date Checking In
2. Date Checking out
3. Resort Desired-
4. Size of room

If you plan in advance, then the likelihood of getting what you want is high!

PM me
If possible, reply here with "PM sent"

Last edited:

Hi, I'm looking for 18 points to complete an end of June reservation (stupid 50% borrowing rule) - any interest in a transfer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter