Closed: Points for rent: 450 SSR and OKW points @ $16/point - Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rice00

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
We have 450 points available for rent starting August 1st, 2021.

Points are available for all resorts. Reservations can be made at SSR or OKW 11 months prior to your stay. For all other DVC resorts reservations can be made 7 months prior to your stay.

Terms: $16.00/point. 50 points or more will be at $16/point. 50 points or less will be at $18/point. A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name. Balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date. Payment by PayPal or check is acceptable.

If you are interested please leave a message here or send me a PM. We would need the following information:

1. Dates interested in (check in and out)
2. Resort, with priority
3. Room type; studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom

If you have any questions or interest please let us know.

Thank you

Hello,

We are interested in OKW, 1 bedroom near hospitality:

Jan 23-30,2022

Thank you in advance for checking

Hello,

We are interested in OKW, 1 bedroom near hospitality:

Jan 23-30,2022

Thank you in advance for checking

OKW is available in a 1-bedroom for 1/23-1/30. If I can help let me know. You can send me a PM to discuss.

Hello....SSR studio December 10-14. Looking for preferred view. Thank you :)
Hi,
your request for 12/10-12/14 is available at SSR for 62 points.

If you are still interested please PM me to to work through the details.

Thank you

Hello,

I am looking for the following:

1. Check in October 21st / Check out October 24th
2. Aulani
3. 1-bedroom villa, either standard or preferred.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Hello,

I am looking for the following:

1. Check in October 21st / Check out October 24th
2. Aulani
3. 1-bedroom villa, either standard or preferred.

Thank you.
Unfortunately I would not be able to make your reservation yet. Sorry.

Preferred and standard 2-bedrooms are both available at SSR for 1/2-1/8.

if you are interested please PM me. Thank you

Points are available for all resorts. Reservations can be made at SSR or OKW 11 months prior to your stay. For all other DVC resorts reservations can be made 7 months prior to your stay.

Terms: $16.00/point. 50 points or more will be at $16/point. 50 points or less will be at $18/point. A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name. Balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date. Payment by PayPal or check is acceptable.

If you are interested please leave a message here or send me a PM. We would need the following information:

2. Resort, with priority

Thank you
I’d love to get

2. Resort, with priority

Thank you
I’d love a 1 bedroom for 6 nights starting 3/26 thru 4/1

Looking at OkW, August 17-27th, deluxe studio near hospitality house preferred, but open to standard. Two adults, one child.

Looking at OkW, August 17-27th, deluxe studio near hospitality house preferred, but open to standard. Two adults, one child.

OKW studios, for 8/17- 8/27 are available for 138 points. Hospitality House is not available.

Other studios available for your dates are:
SSR, AKV Kidani and AKV Jambo House

if I can help let me know. Just send me a PM to discuss further.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter