Points for Rent: 206 Points for Poly @ $18/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! My family is looking at the Poly Wed, June 23 - Check out Sunday, June 27. New to Dis boards so I'm not sure Direct messages are allowed yet.

Would you be interested in a points transfer as opposed to a rental? I need 125 Poly points.

Hi! My family is looking at the Poly Wed, June 23 - Check out Sunday, June 27. New to Dis boards so I'm not sure Direct messages are allowed yet.

Hi you'll need 10 posts to enable direct messages.

We are interested in a standard view studio at Polynesian from July 11-16. We have 4 adults and one child.

Send you a DM

Would you be interested in a points transfer as opposed to a rental? I need 125 Poly points.

Sent you a DM

Hi, the dates are available. To make the reservation we would need PM though as it would require us to exchange private information including names, address, phone number, etc.
anything available 410-4/3 (3 people)

anything available 410-4/3 (3 people)

Can you clarify? Did you mean April 10 to April 13? As in this weekend?
If so then yes there's plenty of availability, it just depends on what you're looking for. So please list your preference as it goes from 73 points to 495 points for those days depending on resort and room type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter