Points for Rent – 218 OKW $16, 298 BWV $18 & 256 BLT $17

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougEMG

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
I am a very experienced renter and 10+ year DVC member.

I have the following points available:
  • OKW points are all gone
  • BWV points are all gone
  • 202 BLT SEPT UY points at $17/point
Reservations can be made at those resorts 11 months in advance, for all other DVC resorts reservations can only be made 7 months in advance. Minimum reservation/transfer is for 100 points.

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message with the following information:

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
4. DVC resort(s)

After I check availability, I will post a reply here or send you a private message with the details and total price.

Payment terms:
Payment by PayPal plus any PayPal fees.
50% deposit when you receive an email with the Disney confirmation (usually same day).
50% final payment at least 90 days before check-in.

Last edited:
Looking for Dec 20 - Dec 24 Studio for 4 people, it does not matter except SSR, OKW, WL. Thank you...

I am a very experienced renter and 10+ year DVC member.

I have the following points available:
  • 118 OKW APR UY points at $16/point
  • 298 BWV AUG UY points at $18/point, transfer available
  • 256 BLT SEPT UY points at $18/point
Reservations can be made at those resorts 11 months in advance, for all other DVC resorts reservations can only be made 7 months in advance. Minimum reservation/transfer is for 100 points.

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message with the following information:

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
4. DVC resort(s)

After I check availability, I will post a reply here or send you a private message with the details and total price.

Payment terms:
Payment by PayPal plus any PayPal fees.
50% deposit when you receive an email with the Disney confirmation (usually same day).
50% final payment at least 90 days before check-in.

Hi there!

Looking for
2 adults, 4 kids (17, 16, 15, 11)
Check in: 10/7/21
Check out: 10/15/21
2 BR
Prefer Riviera, BCV, BWV, but open to any availability!

thank you : )

Hi. 9/10-9/12 studio. Riviera would be best but open to others. Thank you.

Sorry, that is available anywhere. The best is only 3 nights at OKW. All the other resorts either have 0 or only 1 night available.

Hi! I’m looking for BLT or VGF studio/1 bedroom for 2 adults and 1 infant check in 10/3 check out 10/6. I have rented direct with owners several times and can pay very promptly! Thank you! 🤞🤞

What is available is:

BLT 1 bed lake 105 points

PM me if you have any other questions.

Looking for Dec 4th - leaving on Dec 8th (4 nights) of this year at BWV, BCV, Poly, Riviera, or BLT for a studio or 1 bedroom...is there anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter