Points & Cash ???

natt

DIS Veteran
Still being somewhat new to all of this, I need some clarification on booking reservations on part points and cash! Is there a window in which I may do this?

In example, I hope to book a 2br. for 4 nights during F&W of '04 with 2 weekend nights. I would like to book 2 weekday and 1 weekend on points and 1 weekend on cash. Can I do this at 11 months? Also, would I have a better shot of not having to change rooms if I booked W,Th,F,S vs. Th.,F, S, Sn?

I am trying for making my kids miss as little as school as possible, therefore the need for the weekend. Also I'll be taking my sister and bil as guests, so I really don't want to have to switch rooms for one night.

PLEASE, some help from the experts! :confused:

I think you are better off having your cash night at one of the ends, so I would do W, Th, F, S. If you are already in the room, chances are they will not make you move for Saturday.

At 11 months, you probably will not be able to get a cash room through MS. They usually only book cash nights closer to the date when they believe the room will not be booked for points and you get a 25% discount. You could book it through CRO and possibly get a better discount with codes or AP rate.

You can book on cash through CRO and on points but there is no guarantee you won't have to change rooms. It's also an opportunity to try another resort if you are so inclined.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter