Point tracker

Tom and Jen

Mouseketeer
has anyone heard of any news on the point tracker that was due to be available some time this spring? Been kind of wondering........

T.

Caskbill's Point Tracker is still in Beta testing. He has had a lot on his plate (like the DVC Trivia contest) and still plans to have it available soon.

The program is wonderful and will be well-worth waiting for.

Stay tuned! :thumbsup2

Tom and Jen said:
has anyone heard of any news on the point tracker that was due to be available some time this spring? Been kind of wondering........

T.

My new point tracker is currently available for $2.99. It consists of a pen and paper.teacher: Sorry the $2.99 doesn't include the basic math skills needed or the common sense, you aquire that on your own. :rolleyes:

Jack

blackjack said:
My new point tracker is currently available for $2.99. It consists of a pen and paper.teacher: Sorry the $2.99 doesn't include the basic math skills needed or the common sense, you aquire that on your own. :rolleyes:

Jack
Dick and Jane own 3 conctracts. 220 pts at BCV with a Feb use year, 150 at VWL with a Dec use year, and 200 at BWV with a April use year. In 2004 they borrowed 94 points on the BCV contract in June and used another 213. They also used 123 points of the BWV in May and transferred 22 to the VWL contract and banked the rest. The VWL they transferred 54 to the BCV contract in July, and sold 70 to another member and banked the rest. In March of 2005 Dick and Jane's son Billy used the piece of paper all this was written on for a craft project and the above point numbers are from Jane's head (Edited to not use her husband's name here for obvious reasons) and are probably off here and there. How many points do they have today and are they enough to book that extended family vacation they want? :confused3

LOL, Jack, for some of us your method is a LOT easier than a computer one! :rotfl2:

And if I know Caskbill, his Point Tracker will be cheaper than $2.99, too.... :thumbsup2

Thank for those classical responses........

as always i enjoy the cynical and rhetorical responses.....

I do look forward to someday experiencing the new tracker program..... and it always prints out a nice, neat, readable and understandable report to have on file. Not the hieroglyphic code i seem to come up with when on my own.

T.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter