POFQ : Which building do you recommend?

smilesrus

Earning My Ears
Looking at requesting a room with a king bed and something that is centrally located to the buses and foodcourt. Someone suggested Blg#5. Anybody else have any further suggestions? It is for a honeymoon.

I would suggest building 5. If you want to be REALLY close to the buses and foodcourt then go with building 4. But building 5 is tucked just a little further back into the resort, in front of the pool and right across from the Foodcourt. And there is a little path that takes no time at all to get to the bus stop.

Buildings 3 and 4 are ideally located for the food court, checkin and buses.
Along with the front of building 5.
However, since the resort is small and you are on your honeymoon, I'd request a quiet building back on the river.
You can't go wrong at this resort. We love it.
Congrats.

:cool1:

but 4 is closer to the bus and food court. There are no bad buildings at POFQ! Good luck and have a wonderful honeymoon! :wizard:

I like building #: 5. It's pretty central to everything, plus a standard view room looks over some beautiful grounds. I was also quite surprised at how quiet it is, even with the pool just on the other side of the building.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter