POFQ or POP for Mardi Gras... opinions, please

mytwinklestar

Mouseketeer
I booked Pop for Mardi Gras but now I am considering POFQ. Anyone have an opinion between these two stays? We enjoy both but I am thinking the FQ may have something special to offer for a Mardi Gras stay. Does anyone know if they do something special the week of Mardi Gras? I would have to change our plans quickly.

If you live in New Orleans, maybe you might not want to 'stay' in New Orleans - kwim?
I lived in Ontario for most of my life and my ex was all outdoorsy, and that is why the WL hotel does not interest me at ALL. Gorgeous hotel, but I can't imagine that theme for my vacation!

We stayed at POFQ last year for Mardi Gras. We LOVED this resort. However, they did not do anything special for Mardi Gras. Last year Mardi Gras fell during the value season so we decided to take advantage of the cheaper rates and stay at a moderate. This June we are going back to WDW and are staying at Pop because of the cheaper cost, but I am bummed out that I cannot stay at POFQ again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter