POFQ or CBR???

RRaschke

Earning My Ears
Please help :D
I am planning a trip for this summer with 7 year old DD, DH and 10-12 month old DS. We are planning a 7 day/8 night trip, and are trying to choose a moderate resort to stay at. This is our first time staying on property, so we have not see any of the resorts IRL. I think I have narrowed it down to POFQ and CBR. Pool quality is very important to DH and DD as we plan on returning to the hotel at least once per day for a swim/nap. We also like having a lot of activities to choose from, as well as a nice place to relax and just chill in the air conditioning. With an infant, it is very important that we are able to get to Disney transportation from our room without walking forever. If he gets hot or fussy, one of us may have to return quickly to our room with him.

Which hotel would be best for us, and what building should I request to be near a pool and the bus stop? Of these two resorts which is your favorite and why?

POFQ would be the best for you at this time. This is the smallest of all the moderates so everything is just a short walk away. The resort is very nice as well. It doesn't matter what room you get but you won't have a 5 minute walk to get anywhere (food court, pool or bus stop). This is also the first resort stop for the bus both being picked up and dropped off so your guaranteed to have a seat on the bus if it was full. Not to mention that the boat ride to DTD is a very relaxing and enjoyable trip. Additionally, you would also have access to all the pools and facilities at PORS a short 10/13 minute walk up the river (or bus ride or boat ride) with another main pool and several quiet pools not to mention another food court, sit down restaurant and lounge with great weekend entertainment that fills up quickly. I would stay at POFQ, you won't regret it.

CBR is a very nice place but it is spread out with slightly longer walks to everything. I say go with POFQ. When the kids are slightly older try CBR or CSR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter