pofq first week of dec 04 Who's Going to be there

mikesluss

Dads nuts about Disney
Okay I've searched through 10 pages of search for pofq want to know how many disers will be travelling to pofq the first full week of dec 04, ourselves will be there dec 04 thru the 11th and just curious will I see a SEA of lime green even though I myself dont own anything lime green or will I be able to truly pick out the fellow disers from their swagger and all knowing glint in their eyes , thought it would be fun to see just how many of us will be here at this time and maybe a drink around the pool later in the week

:tongue: :hyper:

ME ME ME!!!!!:wave:
We'll be ther Dec. 5-11. I don't own any lime green either, but I like the way you put it
from their swagger and all knowing glint in their eyes
Can't wait till Dec.!!!:jumping1:

DH, the inlaws and I will be there December 5-9. We usually have the lime green mickey heads from home depot on the backpack. We can't wait.

We're staying POR.princess: ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

We'll be at the POFQ 1-5 December! We have never been around the holidays and just can't wait. We have also never stayed at the POFQ and can't wait for that either!

Hi
We (DH,DD12,DS10,DDx2 3)
will be there just the one night on Dec 7th.

Can't wait!

Anybody know a good room to try for with connecting rooms?

Sorry cant help with that I've only been there once but enjoyed it we were in one of the farther away buildings made it nice to park the rental car because of everyone wanting to be close to the main building /pool / food court/ those spots were hard to come by .....and was very quiet at night

Our family will be there 12/1-8. We love POFQ and at first we could only get into CBR with a discount, but I kept trying and got into FQ. Since it's also my birthday, I'm really excited.

Looks like I'll be leaving as you're coming. POFQ Nov 30-Dec 4.

My advice, don't expect too much lime green. I was all decked out in it last year, and only one person noticed and knew I was a Diser. That was out of 5 days at the parks. I was very disappointed! Lots of people said they would be wearing their green, but I never saw them. :(

We will be at the POFQ from 12/2-12/7. I always have the Mickey heads from Home Depot on my back pack as well.
I know that once I get in the parks I am so busy taking everything in, that I do not notice other people's lime green. I think that in the last 3 trips I noticed one lime green ribbon, I was getting ready to get on the boat for the jungle cruise and just happened to look over and saw the ribbon, but I did not have a chance to say anything to the other person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter