Podcast not on iTunes?

jpeka65844

DIS Veteran
Anyone else NOT seeing this on iTunes yet? Help!!! I'm going through withdrawal!

Denice T.
Olathe, KS

I downloaded it first thing this morning with no problems. They even read my e-mail!

Dennis

I am using the podcast subscribe feature to download the podcasts, instead of going through the itunes store each week, and the same thing happened to me! I then discovered that if you double-click on the top line in the podcast page of itunes, it will update the list and start downloading the lasted episode. (You've probably figured this out by now, but I am posting in case it helps anyone else with the problem)

I am using the podcast subscribe feature to download the podcasts, instead of going through the itunes store each week, and the same thing happened to me! I then discovered that if you double-click on the top line in the podcast page of itunes, it will update the list and start downloading the lasted episode. (You've probably figured this out by now, but I am posting in case it helps anyone else with the problem)

You can also check the podcast setting in itunes. It has options for auto checking and downloading. I have mine set for manual checking and downloading. Then just click refresh from time to time and it will update with any new podcasts that are in your subscribed list.

Or click "refresh" at the bottom of your podcast page.

(I have mine set to check for updates every hour, so I usually don't have a problem)

Is anyone else who subscribes through Itunes getting old episodes??? Not that I mind, but I'm getting Dis Unplugged shows from last year.... :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter