Podcast cruise from another podcast!

:rotfl: OH MY!!!! :rotfl:

So THIS is what is meant my a hijacked thread? :rotfl2:

I promise, I am not bothered that you all have hijacked a thread that I started.

It is just the break of "funniness" that I need right now!
Thanks.

This thread started to take a strange turn and was in desperate need of a hijack! :thumbsup2 Kevin's post covered the issue pretty thoroughly.

I think Lou might have cruise envy if he knew how many people were booked on the DIS cruise. I know he did try to do a cruise a couple years ago with Margaret Kerry (Tinkerbell model), but I'm not sure if it happened or not.

I would love to do on the Disney Dream, but I don't know how realistic it would be to shoot for the inaugural cruise or shortly thereafter. I couldn't see DCL offering group space or discounts on it.

I was on the cruise that Lou Mongello sponsored back in November of 2007. It was fun, but there was a slight disappointment in that Margaret Kerry was not on board. She was having health problems and cancelled her sailing. The cruise was still a good time though.

Mousefest was always preceded by a cruise, at least as far back as I can remember??

I like the idea of us all being cousins. I love the DIS, there's no doubt and it's my "main" board, but I do go visiting the cousins on the weekends! I have to say that those guys from WDW Today are nearly as funny the roundtable...

I'm not "new"...I'm OLD - and you all are YOUNG! I'll try to remember to get to chat earlier next Wednesday night so I can warm-up my fingers before everyone arrives! :lmao:

I thought that comment was funny, too. ;) I've known you for about as long as I've been on the boards, which has been for awhile now, and I remember those chats way back then when Marla had the cattle prod, and Carol painted her nails pink in the hot tub .... :teeth: fun times. I really hope you do make it on the cruise, Nancy, so we can chat in real time.

I briefly met most of the podcasters during the cruise, and it was really during DATW that I got to spend some quality time, and I wish I had jumped in their groups earlier. Everyone I met was welcoming, and it was because of my own inhibitions that I didn't get to know them earlier. Won't happen on PCC 2.0. :)

We didn't meet????? ;) No, I remember vividly sitting very nearby you right about when Todd was getting ready to pee on the floor after the martinis. Yup, we met. ::yes::

I have the picture to prove it, too.

Is that the origin of Todd's "don't pee on the parquet" story? :lmao:

Yup -- a group of us had an impromptu get-together in front of the Walt Disney theater, and it turned into an AskTracy session. As Todd took off for a brief break Tracy shouted that out to him. :rotfl:

"Honey....what do you think about going on a Disney Cruise with the podcast gang?"

"Jeez....I'm not sure. What do they offer?"

"Oh lots of things. Public urination, pole dancing, polygamy, cross dressing, unwed-motherhood and Disney Princesses."

"Do they go to that special island?"

" Oh yes....and there will be a man in a skirt taking your picture with some guy with sore arms."

"Are tips included?"

"I'll have to ask"

Well, Kevin, when you put it like that. :lmao::lmao: :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I thought that comment was funny, too. ;) I've known you for about as long as I've been on the boards, which has been for awhile now, and I remember those chats way back then when Marla had the cattle prod, and Carol painted her nails pink in the hot tub .... :teeth: fun times. I really hope you do make it on the cruise, Nancy, so we can chat in real time.

I briefly met most of the podcasters during the cruise, and it was really during DATW that I got to spend some quality time, and I wish I had jumped in their groups earlier. Everyone I met was welcoming, and it was because of my own inhibitions that I didn't get to know them earlier. Won't happen on PCC 2.0. :)

I have the picture to prove it, too.

Yup -- a group of us had an impromptu get-together in front of the Walt Disney theater, and it turned into an AskTracy session. As Todd took off for a brief break Tracy shouted that out to him. :rotfl:

So that's the "don't pee on the parquet" story...thanks! :lmao:

Mary Jo - it seems like we met in person long ago. Were you at DIS-Con I (2001) or II (2002)? Yes - Sat. night in the old chat room was quite wild. Remember WillyJ and his Nyquil?! I went to Sat. night chat a week ago, and they talked about...trip planning! :teeth:

I'll be at WDW in Dec. during DAP, and I will try to get to a DIS event. It shouldn't be difficult to find the DIS folks at DATW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter