Podcast Cruise 4.0 - 12/08/2012

I mix up my AM and PM.

Do we get to Costa Maya just past midnight, or just past noon?

Just past noon. According to DCL's site, we depart from Costa Maya at 5:30 instead of 4:30. It's still a short port day, but that extra hour helps a bit.

Just past noon. According to DCL's site, we depart from Costa Maya at 5:30 instead of 4:30. It's still a short port day, but that extra hour helps a bit.

That IS a short day! This is what we get instead of Key West?

Hey, John, I don't see anything on the DU website for costs or booking as a Single. Any details?

Sayhello

Good Morning Everyone !!! I've started a thread for posting room numbers for PCC 4.0...I've switched over also..just waiting for the room assignment...this is great...I can't wait to see the Fantasy decorated for Christmas...and I don't have to make a new FE for this cruise !!!

I got my "quote" today. Just waiting to get the okay from my DH. I want to go soooo bad since I have never been to a DIS event. We are actually going on our first cruise in October so I will be on the two new ships in the next year!

I sent my info in just a bit ago. I didn't want to move my vacation in the fall because we got 14 ppl going all family. However, THIS cruise is one I'm really excited about. That is saying a lot since the one in October is the first time my family has vacationed together for 20 years.

I work for Fedex and had to get special permission to get this time off and I was thrilled when they said yes. Now, I can have 2 resi constantly going for family and just my wife and I trips. My wife has never listen to the show, but I listen to it all the time. I really don't think she knows what she got herself into hahaha :cool1:

I got my "quote" today. Just waiting to get the okay from my DH. I want to go soooo bad since I have never been to a DIS event. We are actually going on our first cruise in October so I will be on the two new ships in the next year!

You will have a wonderful time. On PCC 2.0..everywhere we went, we saw the lanyards...it was so cool.

I sent my info in just a bit ago. I didn't want to move my vacation in the fall because we got 14 ppl going all family. However, THIS cruise is one I'm really excited about. That is saying a lot since the one in October is the first time my family has vacationed together for 20 years.

I work for Fedex and had to get special permission to get this time off and I was thrilled when they said yes. Now, I can have 2 resi constantly going for family and just my wife and I trips. My wife has never listen to the show, but I listen to it all the time. I really don't think she knows what she got herself into hahaha :cool1:

Welcome !!!

Hi everyone! We just received a quote for this date, totally not knowing that it was a Podcast Cruise. Can anyone give me some information on what happens/what makes them special? Thanks,
J

Hi everyone! We just received a quote for this date, totally not knowing that it was a Podcast Cruise. Can anyone give me some information on what happens/what makes them special? Thanks,
J

Well, first....Welcome !!! A Podcast cruise is special because you are part of it. The team organizes special things to do, that only DISers can do...for instance, on PCC 2.0 there was a guest speaker session with former Disney Castmembers..Bob Gurr, Charlie Ridgeway and Lee Cockrill. Then we had the extreme pleasure of a concert with Jodi Benson (the voice of Ariel). All of these people also signed autographs. Then, we attended a live recording of the Pod cast show, and then on Castway Cay, they set up a special luncheon for us. We were provided with lanyards that had our names on them...these got us into the special events....it was so cool to walk around the ship and see so many of these lanyards....you knew they were fellow DISers.

Question for those who have done other podcast cruises--can kids go to all of the events, speakers, etc? DD will likely be doing the clubs then, but I'm wondering about DS who will still be 1.

Yes....everything they do is family friendly.

WooHoo! Just submitted our deposit for PCC 4.0! DH and I have been on 4 nights cruises on the Magic and Wonder. We decided our next one would be 7 nights so 4.0 fits the bill. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!