Podcast BINGO on PCC 4.0

Updated the list.

We finally have a date and time and place now.
This is it we aren't changing this anymore....

What: Podcast Bingo
Date: December 9th - Sea Day
Time: 09:00am - 11:30am
Where: Europa - O'Grills Pub
Costs: $1 per bingocard, minimum of 2 cards per round

If you already have signed up for Bingo and you have a reservation with Palo or other plans, please join us as long as you can...
Even if you are there for only 1 or 2 rounds it is fun and we love to have as many as people and as long as we can.

Please make sure that you arrive on time so we can start asap so that way the people that have other plans (like Palo can play a few rounds also).

If you have signed up but decided not to come please post it here too.

Will the Bingo games begin at 9:00 AM or will you begin to sell the cards at 9:00 AM?

We start selling the cards at 9am.
We are going to sell cards per round and we expect that 1 round will take 20-30 minutes....

So in your case with a reservation at Palo at 10am you should be able to play at least 2 rounds along......

As much as we would love to participate, I'm afraid we'll have to change our minds. We have a Palo Brunch scheduled for 10. :confused3
Sorry!!!! Sounds like a lot of fun. Lois and Greg

I will be there to collect CASH! Hopefully, it will be DW's winnings. :banana:

We have Remy ressies at 11:50. :cool1:

Steven

Yeah susch a great big group already signed up!!!!

If everything works out then tonight i'm done with the bingo cards and they look great!!!

I want to ask you all to arrive around 8:45am so we can start at 9am.
If the doors open at 9 i start selling bingocards in the hallway at 08:45am....
This way the people that have to leave early for there reservations can participate as long as possible...

Yeah susch a great big group already signed up!!!!

If everything works out then tonight i'm done with the bingo cards and they look great!!!

I want to ask you all to arrive around 8:45am so we can start at 9am.
If the doors open at 9 i start selling bingocards in the hallway at 08:45am....
This way the people that have to leave early for there reservations can participate as long as possible...

Excellent idea. Just make sure you sell me the winning card. :cool1:

If it is not too late, we would like to attend also. (Jay and Christine) Looking forward to our first podcast cruise (honeymoon)!

How nice that both of you assume that there are winning cards.....:scratchin

Michael ... MaryJo ... Never ASSUME you will win! Besides, it has nothing to do with BUYING the winning ticket ... you merely have to persuade the Bingo-master into calling the proper numbers! :cool1:

Steven

If it is not too late, we would like to attend also. (Jay and Christine) Looking forward to our first podcast cruise (honeymoon)!
I have added you both to the list.
There is no sign up limit, just doing a head count so i would know how many bingocards i needed...

Michael ... MaryJo ... Never ASSUME you will win! Besides, it has nothing to do with the BUYING winning ticket ... you merely have to persuade the Bingo-master into calling the proper numbers! :cool1:
Steven
Hmmm :scratchin:scratchin:scratchin:scratchin that's sooo true...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!