PodCast Audio Snippets

OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
On the recent 6/6/12 podcast Pete mentioned that he had lost the various audio snippets that the old cart machine was loaded with. I thought it might be good to come up with a list of snippets that should be loaded into the newest incarnation.

I'll start with a few suggestions:
  • John saying "There was a bus?!?!?!"
  • Harp music
  • Kathy's African Name
  • Bawb saying "Pig Doot"

I'll add to that:

Spooktacular
Pete saying "I will murder you in your restaurant"
Bob saying "Dontchoo know nuthin'?

Bob saying "They can't hit ya." and "I believe in naps." also "Mojitoes and Pierre Joot."

On a related topic, does anyone have a moment to explain to me how these snippets can be taken from the podcasts? I am somewhat of a novice to sound editing but understand basic computing. Any help would be appreciated. :surfweb:

On a related topic, does anyone have a moment to explain to me how these snippets can be taken from the podcasts? I am somewhat of a novice to sound editing but understand basic computing. Any help would be appreciated. :surfweb:

If the podcast is recorded as an .mp3, it could be edited with a number of programs, such as Audacity. You would just find the soundbite you want, pick a beginning and end point, and create a new .mp3 file of just that bite. You could do the same thing if it were a .wav file, or convert the .mp3 to .wav, then do your editing.

Oh, I LOVE these little sound bite drop-ins...I am looking forward to hearing these make their way into the podcast again!

A few more of my favorites:

"I can sleep with my eyes open" - Bob
"Delete, delete, delete, delete" - Bob
"I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at the dirt" - Mommie Dearest

Add a second for the return of John's theme music the harp.

"What the Crap?" Teresa

"Pack your Patience." Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter