Pockets and Hidden Journaling?

Madi100

DIS Veteran
I've seen some of these things done where you hide your journaling and then have a tab that you pull out to read the journaling. I just recently saw where someone had an envelope with tabs on their page. How do you use these techniques if you use page protectors? And, how do you use hidden journaling with the tab and have it so the journaling box doesn't get pulled out?

Madi100 said:
I've seen some of these things done where you hide your journaling and then have a tab that you pull out to read the journaling. I just recently saw where someone had an envelope with tabs on their page. How do you use these techniques if you use page protectors? And, how do you use hidden journaling with the tab and have it so the journaling box doesn't get pulled out?

I put a slice in the page protector. It's very easy to just pull the tab and read. I don't care if it's pulled out all the way cause not many see my books :o)

but I've seen it where a piece of ribbon is glued (or whatever you use) to the back/bottom of the item your journal box is behind and the back/bottom of the journal box. when you pull the journal box out it goes as far as the ribbon will allow. I also saw where tabs were left on the sides of the journal box (on the bottom) and it catches to whatever you have it hiding behind on the top when you pull the box out.
I'm sorry not much there lol but I'm thining and it's prety hard for me LOL :rotfl2:

I use these techniques a lot on things OTHER than scrapbook pages: Paper bag albums, clipboards, tag books, etc.
Sharon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter