Plenti Points expiring in July, 2018

Sarah'sMomfrom PA

Welcomed Guest<br><font color=red>Mutters about dr
Just wanted to let any one who has any Plenti Points from Macy's; Rite Aid, etc that the program is ending and to use up your Plenti points! I had enough for $40.00 credit and used them last night so I didn't forget to use them by July.

Direct from their website keep this dates in mind anybody who has Plenti points that need to be redeemed:

You can use points for savings on eligible purchases at Macy's and participating Chili's restaurants through May 3, 2018.

You can also use points for savings on eligible purchases at participating Exxon and Mobil gas stations, Rite Aid stores and BI-LO, Fresco y Más, Harveys and Winn-Dixie supermarkets through July 10, 2018.

The program dies and all points expire by July 10.

Not surprised at this. I saw it coming a little while ago when Chili's and another dropped out within a couple months of each other. I think they were hoping more companies would sign on and it never happened. It was nice while it lasted.

Had over $200 in Plenti points from Rite Aid Black Friday offers the past 2 years. Redeemed the points at Macys for Christmas shopping. Sad the program is ending, the Rite Aid/Walgreens merger killed Plenti for me.

Thank you for posting, I knew it was happening but forgot to check my balance. Just had a few bucks but I'd rather buy something at Macys for those few $ then let them go to waste

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter