Pleasure Island with Kids

squidney

Earning My Ears
Has anyone taken a child to Pleasure Island? My 6 year old DD loves dancing and music and I was wondering whether she would enjoy it.

These are bars. It is a nightclub atmophere (well, there is the Comedy Club and the Adverturers Club). The music is loud, people drink, they dress in "clubbing" clothes, jello shots are sold on the street. Disney does allow people younger than 18 admission to the Island if accompanied by a parent, although some of the clubs don't let you in if you are under 21. Kids are not common. Don't be surprised if you get dirty looks.

My understanding (I haven't been since I had my own children) is that it is pretty tame from opening until 9:00 or so. But most of the dance clubs don't even open until 8:00 or 9:00.

As to your daughter enjoying it, that depends on your daughter.

(I've always kind of wanted Disney to take Atlantic Dance on the Boardwalk - which has always had a identity problem - and turn it into a family dance location).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter