Pleasure Island/Richard Petty/Misc. Restaurant Coupons

pstepka

DIS Veteran
The Orlando Visitors Bureau offers a cool package that includes TONS of coupons, lots of brochures, maps, etc. It USED to also include the Magic Kingdom Club Card and the Orlando Magic Card (which, I believe, is free from the Orlando Convention Center). I'm not sure if those cards are still included because I ordered it in July. I think they were then including an application for a free MKC card, but now that it has changed (the MKC card), I'm not sure what it includes. They charge about 13.00 for shipping/handling, but one coupon is for 20% admission to Pleasure Island -- it's 20.00/each to get in so right there you'd save $8.00 for two people. There are coupons to every single dinner theater/show place in Orlando, as well as for the regular restaurants (Sizzler, etc.), coupons for Kennedy Space Center, Richard Petty Driving Experience, etc. If you plan on doing off-site things, are going to buy tickets for Pleasure Island (rather than having it included in your ticket), I'd recommend getting this package.

Duh..I'm so sorry -- I thought I included the phone number. I didn't recheck my message after it posted so I didn't notice the missing information.
Call 1-800-216-3134. Choose #1. It does cost about 13.00 for shipping/handling, but if use some of the coupons, it IS worth it. It is a HUGE package of brochures, etc. Yes, they are free brochures, but they took the time to get them all and send them in one package. I think the Orlando Convention Center has some free info also, but I'm not positive what is in it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest