Please !!!!

2goofycampers

Sounds like something a camping trip could cure!
If you're not gonna play nice here and are soon leaving for a new site. I beg you leave quietly. Think about the people that will still be here and the repercussions for them. These people are Fiends and some of them you have called friends.

I think most everyone has played nice. So many people have been banned they don't have a choice but to go elsewhere. What repercussions do think people will have to endure?

Closing the Camping Community Board.

I guess we'll just have to see who's still standing when the smoke clears Denise.
I fear you are right...it will be quieter, and that's a shame. :sad1:

Also seems that someone (who shall remain nameless but apparently enjoys bakery goods) got exactly what they wanted. So, I'm not quite sure what this implosion of the camping community forum actually accomplished. :confused: Except that we will become the next RV.Net :crazy2:

and fiendmingos!!! mustn't foget the fiendmingos :)

I guess we'll just have to see who's still standing when the smoke clears Denise.
I fear you are right...it will be quieter, and that's a shame. :sad1:

Also seems that someone (who shall remain nameless but apparently enjoys bakery goods) got exactly what they wanted. So, I'm not quite sure what this implosion of the camping community forum actually accomplished. :confused: Except that we will become the next RV.Net :crazy2:

:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter