Please Welcome Us Home!!

TraciMcRee

Earning My Ears
I've been waiting a long time to announce that we are the proud owners of 210 pts at OKW. I can't wait to go for our first time in Sept. I have to wait a few more days before I can make reservations. Wish me luck getting what I want!

WELCOME HOME!!! Congrats!! I am sure you will love your new "home"!!;)

WELCOME HOME!!!! :) :) :)

You are now a part of the greatest family around....the Disney family! :)

Welcome Home!!!!!!!:bounce:

You will always remember your first trip home so enjoy yourselves is Sept. We wish we were there.

A little pixie dust for getting the dates that you want.:)

Very Welcome Home. YOu will enjoy this purchase so much!!!! Hope to catch you in the "world" sometime.

Best wishes

Joe

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome Home. You'll never regret it!
My wife and I are celebrating our first anniversary at WLV in September. See you at the World!

Welcome Home! I hope your trip in September is as good as our first trip was in April. We're OKW members too and we absolutely loved it there.

<marquee behavior="alternate">Welcome Home!!!</marquee>

And hello neighbor. I just purchased an OKW resale of 260 points back in Mar. Just added 70 points at VWL and I'm waiting for it to close.

When in September? I'll be at OKW 9/15 - 9/23.

Bob

Welcome Home from your fellow OKW neighbor!!

Enjoy!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter