• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please Tell me what You think about my ADRs

dopey30

Earning My Ears
We are Arriving sept 19 and leaving the 25 and my ADRS are as follows

Sunday - WCC dinner

Monday- Cape May Cafe Clambake - have not been there since 98

Tuesday - 1900 Park Fair Dinner

Wed - Kona Dinner

Thursday- 50's PT lunch

Friday - LTT dinner

Saturday - CM breakfast

Cape May and 50's PT are the only places I have ever been to and any info or photos you have from the others would be great

Thanks in advance

We are Arriving sept 19 and leaving the 25 and my ADRS are as follows

Sunday - WCC dinner not overly impressed, food was ok, loved the dessert: s'mores cheesecake

Monday- Cape May Cafe Clambake - have not been there since 98 never been

Tuesday - 1900 Park Fair Dinner food was sub-par, highlight of the meal were the characters - the stepsisters were hilarious!

Wed - Kona Dinner food is good :thumbsup2

Thursday- 50's PT lunch good food & great atmosphere - one of our favorites

Friday - LTT dinner have not been since characters were taken away - don't think the food by itself is worth it

Saturday - CM breakfast a favorite of ours, very fun atmosphere, good buffet, good character interaction with Fab 5

Cape May and 50's PT are the only places I have ever been to and any info or photos you have from the others would be great

Thanks in advance

my answers are in red :)

Look great! I haven't tried 50's, CM or Kona-but we have enjoyed the rest! I agree with pp, Liberty Tree w/o characters might not be worth it. What about CP or Plaza? Smart just doing 1 TS/day...won't feel like you are eating all the time! :goodvibes
Jen

Look great! I haven't tried 50's, CM or Kona-but we have enjoyed the rest! I agree with pp, Liberty Tree w/o characters might not be worth it. What about CP or Plaza? Smart just doing 1 TS/day...won't feel like you are eating all the time! :goodvibes
Jen
thanks Jen.....I couldn't get CP for dinner which is what we wanted and we just can't do Italian on vacation I cook it all the time at home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter