please tell me about Vero Inn Rooms

disneyberry

Dreaming of adventure
DVC Premium
i was wondering if someone can tell me about the Inn Rooms at Vero.
i'm specifically interested in knowing about the Garden View Inn Rooms.
a quick search brought up a number of threads talking about the Ocean View rooms, but i haven't seen anyone mention the Garden View rooms.

how many Garden View Inn rooms are there? are the Inn Rooms all in the main building?

how does the building setup differ from a Studio room?
i read that Studios have 1 bed and a sleeper sofa, while Inn Rooms have 2 queen beds. is that right?

also, what kind of view do Studios have vs. Inn Rooms?

TIA!

I'm not sure on the number of Inn rooms. The Inn rooms do have 2 queen beds vs. the bed/sofa combo in the studios. I haven't stayed in the gardenview rooms but my guess is that some of them have very lovely views out towards the Indian River. The view from the laundry room, which is on the "gardenview" side is pretty spectacular, especially at sunset. You will be looking at A1A also, but it's pretty well shielded by DVC landscaping. From what I can tell these are nice views -- just not the ocean (although I think some angles may let you catch a glimpse of ocean).

The rooms themselves can vary in configuration because of the shape of the building. They all have the kitchenette but it can be in different areas of the room. Also, the balconies vary in size from 2 chairs to very deep balconies under the eaves.

VB has 6 Beach Cottages, 18 dedicated 2 BR, 36 lockoff 2 BR, 111 Inn rooms.

2 rooms in the INN have 1 King bed.......
There are two of these on the fourth floor (2415-2419 ). Because of the shape of the rooms (they are located on the corners of the center section of the tower of the inn building, they are equipped with a king size bed and a sitting area with sleeper sofa, easy chair, coffee table, and a small, single drawer storage chest

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter