Please Someone Get Rid of My Ticker

BlueStarryHat

South Philly Girl
I can't change my signature because I'm still working off points. I have cancelled this trip and want the ticker gone, because it's upsetting me (I know, First World Problem.) Would some kind Mod or Admin please take pity on me and get rid of it for me? Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
I just got back and also need help getting rid of the ticker. not Sure we’re gonna get a response tho.

Ok, got advice from someone. Go to your account and click on “signature.” I was able to delete it there.

Ok, got advice from someone. Go to your account and click on “signature.” I was able to delete it there.

Yep, that's what I usually do, but like I said I've gotten points that have not yet expired so the Signature button is not available to me. But it looks like some kind soul has done it for me. Thank you, whoever you were!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter