Please recommend a home or community!

proud_canadian

DIS Veteran
Hi there,

So we are planning a trip to Orlando area for me, DH, DD 7 and DD4.5.

We stayed at a condo in WH last time, but really missed having our own pool.

We would be open to a TH, but think we'd prefer the privacy of a pool home more.

We are open to staying in other communities and even driving a little further. We are planning Sea world and Disney. We don't care so much about communal facilities as we will be out and about most of the time, but do want a pool to cool off on when we get home.

Would also like a seperate bedroom for each DD so looking at 3-4 bedrooms.

Does anyone have a specific home they would recommend? Or even just a community? It looks like the options are endless.

We're also trying to work with a budget if possible!

Good Morning...we stay 3 months each winter in Sunset Lakes and really love the community. It is smaller with great access to Disney and minimal hassle with hwy 192 and no hassle with highway 27.
It is gated and the neighborhood is kept very clean and neat.

Would recommend it without hesitation...

Good Luck...Ted

We stayed here:

http://www.vacationrentals.com/vacation-rentals/32411.html

and I highly recommend it. The house backs up to conservation land, so there isn't anyone right behind you. It sits at the back of the subdivision, so its really quiet. Super WalMart was about a mile away and there's a Winn Dixie at the entrance to the subdivision. Close to lots of chain restaurants too.

I found it took us about 15-20 min to get to WDW and 30-40 min to get to SeaWorld or US/IOA. Busch Gardens was about an hour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter